16-3A Baseball

Panther89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panther- you guys better get ready for that beat down you will take in GTown tomorrow night!! We had Carthage beat and slipped up. I dont know about ya'll but Im ready to see rd 2 of Gilmer vs SH kitty kats

Your litte buck-a-roos couldn't do it the first time, and you won't do it this time either! Speaking of "G-Town", we've already played Gladewater and beat them 7-0, so what other "G-Town" are you believing is out there.....Gilmer????? lol I don't think that Gilmer slipped up against Carthage, because we had the Dawgs beat as well, and they just came back and did what a number one team is supposed to do, and that's win! We're not gonna take the Buckeyes lightly, because Gilmer has a really good team, but you and Pittsburg are just another game before we hit the field against Carthage!

Played for Panola, White Sox, D-Backs(WS Ring) and Rangers that I remember but there were others I'm sure. Pitching Coach in the Mets organization

Angels & Dodgers. Also Triple A teams of the Astros & Phillies

Played for Panola, White Sox, D-Backs(WS Ring) and Rangers that I remember but there were others I'm sure. Pitching Coach in the Mets organization

I understood he was the strength and conditioning coach for the Mets but I may be wrong......Now I have not seen them play just going on hear say from different people....Just saying.....

I know this is baseball talk, but let me just call a time out here. Any high school baseball program, IMO, would be absolutely thrilled to have a baseball man like Coach Ellis. Don't know the man, but don't need to. With his backround and credentials, not to mention his vast baseball knowledge and previous major league coaching experience, as well as playing experience, any high school program would be tickled pink to have a coach like this. Are you kidding me people??? Don't y'all even realize how special it to have that kind of experience teaching your kids the intricasies of the game??? Wow, what a bunch of spoiled fans y'all are over in District 16, having coaches in sports the calibur you do and questioning it. Why, every one of you district members in 16 should be bragging on each other's quality programs in different sports, not denigrating each other. Like I said, JMO and it's really not my place to say anything, but if no one else will stand up, I'll sure bust in and do it for you.

I know this is baseball talk, but let me just call a time out here. Any high school baseball program, IMO, would be absolutely thrilled to have a baseball man like Coach Ellis. Don't know the man, but don't need to. With his backround and credentials, not to mention his vast baseball knowledge and previous major league coaching experience, as well as playing experience, any high school program would be tickled pink to have a coach like this. Are you kidding me people??? Don't y'all even realize how special it to have that kind of experience teaching your kids the intricasies of the game??? Wow, what a bunch of spoiled fans y'all are over in District 16, having coaches in sports the calibur you do and questioning it. Why, every one of you district members in 16 should be bragging on each other's quality programs in different sports, not denigrating each other. Like I said, JMO and it's really not my place to say anything, but if no one else will stand up, I'll sure bust in and do it for you.

I didn't know the coach's background until yesterday and no nothing else about him but history shows that being a great player does not make you a great coach. Credentials are great but the person must be able to coach and teach.