Spring Hill

TDTed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still havent had anyone answer my question, except for the longview news-journal (story in weekend paper)

1. Will he keep the Off-season basketball program?

2. Will he keep Hector (will Hector stay)

The above was answered in paper in story "with his east texas connection he will be able to use that network to assemble his staff" or something to that point.

I'll try and answer as best I can.

1. NO! But if he wants to win, he better. Messing that up might cost him. Remember, Spring Hill is a basketball school. (So Ive been told.)

2. NO!!!!!!!! Why would Hector want to stay. And don't say baseball wins. Football is just as important to him. Doesn't like losing.

I would be willing to bet the farm he won't get to add any coaches. He will only be able to replace the ones he lost..... OC DC etc. Things arn't going to change. They still don't have any money.

I'll try and answer as best I can.

1. NO! But if he wants to win, he better. Messing that up might cost him. Remember, Spring Hill is a basketball school. (So Ive been told.)

2. NO!!!!!!!! Why would Hector want to stay. And don't say baseball wins. Football is just as important to him. Doesn't like losing.

I would be willing to bet the farm he won't get to add any coaches. He will only be able to replace the ones he lost..... OC DC etc. Things arn't going to change. They still don't have any money.

+1