Beckville AD job

baconandeggs

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it necessary to be a smart a$$? If I knew the facts like you do, I wouldn't be asking. If you could read, I said I had heard rumors.

I heard about 60 to 70 have applied, i hope you guys get a younger coach that can relate to these younger kids and can motivate. You have some of the best facilities and a pool of talent that would stay in beckville if you got the right staff.

Heard ludlow wants to get back to beckville, what do the beckville posters think about him?

I looked at the Grand Saline ISD website, the athletic tab is loaded with good information about his program. There is a booklet that can be downloaded that describes his football program. In short, it is impressive .

If he is hired, I believe he could be successful. It will not be easy, but nothing worth having ever is. There will be an adjustment period. The kids will need to commit themselves to him or whoever is hired. Bottom line, Beckville can be successful but all the pieces will have to come together. It appears that these pieces are finally starting to line up.

2 words Rocky Baker. Took a team from a zero to a very respectable program. I wished we would have hired him. If we applies sign him up.

This is one persons opinion. I do not think Baker is a good fit for Beckville. He is obviously a good coach, but I don't see him as the man for this job.

I looked at the Grand Saline ISD website, the athletic tab is loaded with good information about his program. There is a booklet that can be downloaded that describes his football program. In short, it is impressive .

If he is hired, I believe he could be successful. It will not be easy, but nothing worth having ever is. There will be an adjustment period. The kids will need to commit themselves to him or whoever is hired. Bottom line, Beckville can be successful but all the pieces will have to come together. It appears that these pieces are finally starting to line up.

+1

This is one persons opinion. I do not think Baker is a good fit for Beckville. He is obviously a good coach, but I don't see him as the man for this job.

I dont know how Baker would be long term but thats something only time would tell. Now as far as immediate impact it would be nice. When you consider his son plus the kid he adopted that plays catcher added to what Beckville will have next Baseball season it would be all good. You could do some damage in 1A with Baker and Sipes as your top pitchers plus the offensive lineup they would combine to make. On serious note that would be nice but the task at hand is to find the right man to run Beckville's entire program into the future. There is a stack of applicants for the job and the surprising thing is the overall quality of the applicants so I believe when all is said and done Beckville will be headed in the right direction.

On serious note that would be nice but the task at hand is to find the right man to run Beckville's entire program into the future. There is a stack of applicants for the job and the surprising thing is the overall quality of the applicants so I believe when all is said and done Beckville will be headed in the right direction.

Could not agree more, preach it brother!

With ND selecting last week, and Ore city and Union Grove selecting soon when will Beckville make their selection? I'm sure some of the same Good Coaches applied for the same jobs and if they make their selections before beckville get around to it will they lose out by selecting after these other schools?

Job posting will be up until the end of school day (Wednesday 11th). Applicant list has been narrowed down, calls will be made, interviews will start tomorrow, decision will be made asap. Lots of exciting applicants. Hopefully, will be fully staffed by end of the month.

Who is Mike Thomas

The greatest offensive mind in all of Texas. Is Beckville wanting a spread guru? Well let me tell you he is a spread genius. He recently did an hour lecture on the vaunted spread offense at the Clemson football clinic. Chad Morris calls him every week for advice on what he should do against upcoming opponents. I know for a fact he as at the top of Beckvilles list of possible coaches. Beckville would reach new heights with this man at the helm.

The greatest offensive mind in all of Texas. Is Beckville wanting a spread guru? Well let me tell you he is a spread genius. He recently did an hour lecture on the vaunted spread offense at the Clemson football clinic. Chad Morris calls him every week for advice on what he should do against upcoming opponents. I know for a fact he as at the top of Beckvilles list of possible coaches. Beckville would reach new heights with this man at the helm.

Is this the same guy who was at the football powerhouse of Cushing, TX a couple years ago?