Chapel Hill Offseason

Stankylegg

This doesnt seem like a true team player because to be a team u must sacrifice for the guy next to you. He should rethink this if this is he really how he feels

Sitton will put who he thinks can win games at qb. I've been told that it will be black. I'm still pretty sure they could make great use of a kid like lex at other positions. I hope he realizes that and trust his coaches.

Sitton will put who he thinks can win games at qb. I've been told that it will be black. I'm still pretty sure they could make great use of a kid like lex at other positions. I hope he realizes that and trust his coaches.

+1. I can see Lex playing different positions if he'd choose to stay.

+1. I can see Lex playing different positions if he'd choose to stay.

The same thing happened with me before my junior season, back in the day. Another kid moved in and just so happened to play my position. I decided that I would stick it out, and after talking ot the coaches and sharing how I felt with them, they explained what they wanted to see from me, and that they wanted me to battle with the move-in for that position, but that if they decided to put the move-in at that particular position, that I would not be left on the bench. I ended up playing a different position than what I wanted to play, but I was honestly better at it. In the end I'm glad that I stuck it out, and also glad that the coaches made the diecisions that they did. All of you kids that read smoaky listen to what I'm saying! Don't quit, no matter what. You will spend the rest of your life regretting it, and wondering what would have happened if you had stuck it out. You only get a few short years to play this game called football, so don't let a coach, teammate, girlfirend, buddy, mom, grandma, or anything else persude you into giving up.

When your job is on the line, you don't have the luxury of playing favorites. It's not a popularity contest at the Hill, that is for certain, and it needs to stay that way.

all of u can say what u want until its your kid thats affected either way lex will come out on top hes a strong kid

I was really impressed with him during Boot Camp he showed a lot. I wouldn't mind seeing him at the QB position, I think he would do a fine job. I also think he could be a great defensive player. He has a lot of size that most Sophomores don't have, and when you have a kid like him in your locker room, you're going to put him on the field, because he's a smart player.

If you tell yourself your the best sooner or later you start to belive it. MY Aggies will win the SEC baby, Henderson wins State, Kilgore goes winless, Longview loses in the playoffs well thats a given, Tony romo leads the Cowboys to a superbowl title and my rangers win a WS. I belive I belive.......

Texas will have more wins in the SEC than the aggys will.,

Not hardly...it is the start of the season & the Buckeyes are so ready...you see, we do not have an Off Season

haha:) Neither do the Bulldogs, they have a bad taste from 2008 when the two undefeateds met at Bulldog stadium. Tucker and C. just didn't have enough gogo juice to stop Stump and Co.

I agree but we got a moster in our lineup lol. I don't think neither will be playing for state...

I was thinking about this the other day. What are the odds that this district produces a state champion at least one of the two years in theis alignment. I bet there will be at least one before it's all said and done. The Bulldogs are looking pretty good for the 2013 rings.

haha:) Neither do the Bulldogs, they have a bad taste from 2008 when the two undefeateds met at Bulldog stadium. Tucker and C. just didn't have enough gogo juice to stop Stump and Co.

Was a good game...2009 was no better...I know y'all are looking for revenge...take it out on someone else...the Bux will be ugly this year...I predict, it will be the start of another Buckeye Steam Roller, put on by a bunch of Soph & Fresh...now, if we can just talk Stump into a return.

I was thinking about this the other day. What are the odds that this district produces a state champion at least one of the two years in theis alignment. I bet there will be at least one before it's all said and done. The Bulldogs are looking pretty good for the 2013 rings.

Not so fast...if Kilgore makes the cut, CH will be Div 2...we probably will not make SC in 2012 (very young) but 2013 & 2014 & 2015 maybe...it will be a great year for the game...& you will be in Orange & Black territory this year.

Not so fast...if Kilgore makes the cut, CH will be Div 2...we probably will not make SC in 2012 (very young) but 2013 & 2014 & 2015 maybe...it will be a great year for the game...& you will be in Orange & Black territory this year.

Either way, I see this district getting at least one ring, and I bet the 2 D2 schools will meet up in the playoffs at least one of the year, if not both. I'm excited!

• 2 months later...