Hawkins AD Job

Cowbells

The only news I have is that Moore was the name taken to the board last night. 2 names were planned to be taken but the other guy dropped out. I hope they didn't pull a Diana.

Coach Moore was hired last night

Coach Moore played for Hawkins he was the QB back in the 80's with Stanely Richards. I believe he will do great things, Congrats welcome home "Once a Hawk always a Hawk" The place isn't dying it's just beginning to climb back up.

Marty Moore - he was the AD at Union Grove for 10 years. From what I hear Hawkins is his home town. I'm glad it worked out, he is an outstanding man.

Marty Moore - he was the AD at Union Grove for 10 years. From what I hear Hawkins is his home town. I'm glad it worked out, he is an outstanding man.

Did he win sum champonships at U.Grove?

I don't doubt Marty's coaching ability, but you can only do with what you have and Hawkins does not have it. Maybe if they have a lot of kids to move in they may have a chance, but not likely....... And moving up to 2A is only going to make it more difficult. I wish it was the place it used to be....... But I don't see it happening.

congratulations to coach moore. he will have the hawks back on track in due time.

Coach Moore played for Hawkins he was the QB back in the 80's with Stanely Richards. I believe he will do great things, Congrats welcome home "Once a Hawk always a Hawk" The place isn't dying it's just beginning to climb back up.

Moore is a good coach, but in this case it will not be the X's and the O's, it will be the Jimmys and the Joes!