Bearcat AD

WorkOx51

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man they screwed this one up royally. People from the community basically promising the job to someone and then decided to hire someone else and then the "emails" surface and we are about to start again. Will they open this up again or try to hire one of the other final four. I don't think i would touch this one if I was the guy from Carthage but maybe the hometown guy could straighten it out.

Well, at least isn't the 11th hour yet. It's just 10:47. Someone else will come along. Soon one of the "in the Knowers" will post and keep us all up to date on the comings and goings of Beckville ISD.

I can't say I'd take the job if I were a coach. But there is a reason I'm not a coach in any town. PARENTS.....the people who need a hole cut in their stomach so they can see where they are going....you know what I mean.

So someone please let us know.

Say it ain't so ~ probably shouldn't have let that "bearcat" out of the bag about not voting for anybody from that crazy town of Carthage!!!

Be careful whose toes you step on today, they might be attached to the TobinFrost you have to kiss tomorrow.

Don't taunt the alligator until after you've crossed the creek.

A little bit more wisdom.... Look towards the Linden (Linden Kildare) area, it has worked out well for those folks down the road. You might even see if you can find one with the name Scott, or maybe double letters... (ee, rr, tt) They seem to know how to win state championships - Lee in baseball, Surratt in football. Not to mention the other coaches that have come from there.

My guess is this guy woke up and realized he had made a mistake by agreeing to go to Beckville in the first place. Why would ANY coach who values his career want to go to Beckville? The political climate will kill them.

All sorts of people were posting on the other two threads. Especially when the BISD Board made their decision and hired someone, they themselves, immediately went to the mass media posting messages on several different social networks about how they stood behind their decision! Now nothing, from any of them! What Gives??? Where are they now????

I'm not from Beckville nor am I from Carthage, but I AM AN EDUCATOR, who believes that BISD Board members should put the students first, NOT THEIR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA!!! Once they did that, they created a circus and the kids are the losers!!!

What the board has done now, has backed themselves into a corner... You will have to hire someone that has nothing to prove or lose and that can COACH, GAIN THE RESPECT OF ALL INVOLVED, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THE STUDENTS! They are the ones that really matter!

What Beckville should do now is go find that Old Coach who used to coach there and ask him to come back.... Yes, I said it, go find Rat Bagley where ever he may be these days and give him the job. IT IS BECKVILLE's ONLY HOPE!!!!

All sorts of people were posting on the other two threads. Especially when the BISD Board made their decision and hired someone, they themselves, immediately went to the mass media posting messages on several different social networks about how they stood behind their decision! Now nothing, from any of them! What Gives??? Where are they now????

I'm not from Beckville nor am I from Carthage, but I AM AN EDUCATOR, who believes that BISD Board members should put the students first, NOT THEIR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA!!! Once they did that, they created a circus and the kids are the losers!!!

What the board has done now, has backed themselves into a corner... You will have to hire someone that has nothing to prove or lose and that can COACH, GAIN THE RESPECT OF ALL INVOLVED, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THE STUDENTS! They are the ones that really matter!

What Beckville should do now is go find that Old Coach who used to coach there and ask him to come back.... Yes, I said it, go find Rat Bagley where ever he may be these days and give him the job. IT IS BECKVILLE's ONLY HOPE!!!!

From Carthage

My vote is for Rodney "Rat" Bagley PURE GREATNESS!!! I think he can turn everything around or upside down in Beckville and not care who he offends while doing it!!!! But I will say this on his behalf... I have known him my entire life and he will put each and everyone of those kids first! And if you want an outstanding football program well... He would do an excellent job!!!

How fair is it from you that you call these kids losers? Sounds to me like the board and parents are the losers...Segleski may not be the man due to some past incidents and or media posts so just go back and hire the Hometown kid...LUDLOW you know he will come just to be near his mom and dad