Eric Robinson New Beckvile Ad

Bbearcats1

I guess nobody is crying and barking and stirring up #### on here since they got their way. Glad it all worked out and Beckville can get down to business. Good luck to Robinson

Nope yure the ownly one iv sean.

The next few weeks will be very important for the Bearcats. The baseball team was eliminated from the playoffs Saturday so it will be all hands on deck Monday during athletic period. The kids that currently have athletic period on their schedule want to make the most out of this fresh start so they are excited about going to work Monday. Robinson will be one busy man getting to know the kids while trying to locate and lock in some quality assistants. I am sure the offseason program will change but Beckville has some kids that can pick it up quickly to insure that the team gets their work in this summer. They will also have a group of kids that will be working out at APEC all summer so no doubt those will be in excellent shape when August gets here.

The kids have to be commited and all In into what coach Robinson is trying to do one kid can't slip up thats a starter or has the potential to start working your butt off during the summer and throught the spring is what makes the difference between winning 3 state championships or going 3 and 8 and making the playoffs with 1 win in district

The first day with Robinson as the head man is in the books and it seems like he made one he** of an impression during his first talk with the kids in athletics. I talked to a couple of the boys to their opinion on the new coach and the answers where respect as in "yes sir no sir", discipline, coach wants to be here wants to win here, and coach will be paying big time attention to grades......they also made they statement that "he is going to be good for us". I know this is what you would expect when a new leader comes in but just the change in the atmosphere alone is something they needed more than anything else. They also got their first good workout in the weight room so hopefully they have this thing headed in the right direction.

I like what I am hearing, but as usual it will be proven over time. We must understand the kids have always worked hard to be what the coach wants. The key is the Coach staying the course and the community and PARENTS letting him. Had a coach here last year that started the first day of practice meeting with the parents and saying almost the same things I see posted here and then did not stay the course, was not football. I am a believer that Beckville has the talent on the field, the coaching staff has to put it together. Hopefully this is the guy, I am supporting him. I have been staying silent, but now it is time to say. LET HIM COACH. LET THEM PLAY. Support them - not just first game, not just homecoming. GO BEARCATS!

Good luck to Beckville in the future. This was a great hire for your kids and your community. A coach with his background does not come around very often and kudos to the board for getting it right the second time. If I lived in Beckville I would be pumped about the upcoming year. Great hire and good luck!!!!!!