Cayuga vs. Overton

Texsharp

Very good game on both sides. Best game Overton has played all year!Good luck to Yuga the rest of the way

what a great game! if i had to watch my boys go out, at the very least, i got to watch it in a great game! that's the way baseball should be played! with respect for each other and love for the game! congrats to yuga and coach branch! and to overton guys, i enjoyed every minute and thank you for the memories!

Nice game! Cayuga is going to be a hard team to beat. Very seldom do you see a 1a team with such good #1 and #2 pitching, if they even label those guys that way. They do not lose a thing between their 1 and 2. Going to be a lot of problems for any team facing them. Good luck to these young men

Congrats to Overton on a great season. I thought Macasaland threw a fantastic game. He had our batters chasing that outside curve all night. In my opinion it was a shame to lose the game on a passed ball. He was very good.

thank you for your kind words about austin and good luck to you guys the rest of the way!