Hughes Springs Head Baseball Job

eagle1999

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HS2012 you oviously have a source close to the situation. Keep us updated on the process and let us know who the front runners are.

Do what I can man! Gonna be out of the loop for a few days! Gonna head on down past Jenkins and enjoy some fishing on Lone Star lake!!!

Windham would be right choice, but it won't happen. Which is fine with us, we would like to keep him. Looks like he wants to stay here.

Saw a couple of Pewitt games this year and it sure didn't look like he was getting the most out of the talent he had.

We will see soon if we are investing in the program or just worried about next couple of years.

Coach Edwards will find the right guy that will fit the program. He will find someone that will help the overall program. Sounds like you already have someone in who you want.

We will see soon if we are investing in the program or just worried about next couple of years.

I would like to hear the rationale behind this statement. What will be this sign that you speak of? Is there someone wanting the job for 2 years only? Please enlighten.

I would like to hear the rationale behind this statement. What will be this sign that you speak of? Is there someone wanting the job for 2 years only? Please enlighten.

If a guy that has no ties to this community is hired all he's gonna carr about is wins and losses so he can move on to the next bigger and better job. We need someone thats gonna stay.

Pigskin I can tell you this and you can take it to whoever you want to! If you think Coach doesn't put these kidos in Hughes Springs Texas as a top priority and want the very best for them you are wrong! He will pick the rite guy. Our rite guy and your rite guy may be totally different, but that's what WE do for a living!

I stay away from saying much on this site but I am here to stop all rumors and try to keep it up to date because I am invested in the program and want what's best for every athlete we have!

I didnt say coach didnt care about the kids i think he has done a great job all i was trying to say is we need someone thats gonna stay around awhile whoever that might b.

That takes a special person in these times to stay around and be loyal to the program. Sort of like who you have as an AD. Why, you ask ,is this so? Well first and foremost it's about the MONEY. Next, throw in working conditions and enviroment. And lastly, throw in the egos and expectations of parents who want the best for little Johnny and not what is best for the team sometimes. All one has to do is look on this message board and understand that. HS will be alright because of who you have in place NOW. not what is to come.

That takes a special person in these times to stay around and be loyal to the program. Sort of like who you have as an AD. Why, you ask ,is this so? Well first and foremost it's about the MONEY. Next, throw in working conditions and enviroment. And lastly, throw in the egos and expectations of parents who want the best for little Johnny and not what is best for the team sometimes. All one has to do is look on this message board and understand that. HS will be alright because of who you have in place NOW. not what is to come.

You nailed it.

i agree

Sorry if i offended anyone on here. I have no dobt coach ed will do whats right for the kids he is a great coach and even better man. Never ment to make people think otherwise we are lucky to have him. This will b my last post ever.

EXACLTY!!