New Spring Hill Baseball Coach

theonly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone told me the guy coaching Pewit was going to get the job. If true, Spring Hill is getting an excellent coach who will not allow kids to misbehave and act like prima donna's. They will not play for him. I have had numerous dealings with this guy and he is spot on not only as a coach but as a person. Not to slam the kids from Omaha, but he coached with the talent he had.

Someone told me the guy coaching Pewit was going to get the job. If true, Spring Hill is getting an excellent coach who will not allow kids to misbehave and act like prima donna's. They will not play for him. I have had numerous dealings with this guy and he is spot on not only as a coach but as a person. Not to slam the kids from Omaha, but he coached with the talent he had.

Please explain why they won't play for them? and are you saying the kids at SH are prima donnas?

Coach W was my position coach and baseball coach at Pewitt. There isn't a better coach. He expected, no he demanded we do right. He was a lot of fun, taught me alot nd listened to us. He made us feel important even if we weren't. If someone doesn't like him, it's because he played the best and parents don't really like that when it's not theirs getting played.

Are you and Widowson related?

How would me clarifying a statement make me related to Widowsson? Dont get it. Just know that Blue 2332 seemed to take something said as offensive toward Spring Hill and thought I would take the opportunity to clarify.

Widowsson is not Joel Windham. If that is what you are implying.

Now if you are asking if I am related to Joel Windham..... Why yes I am. He is my cousin and he is a #### good football/baseball coach!

Thanks,

Jabo Croley

Co-Defensive Coordinator

Conroe Oak Ridge High School

How would me clarifying a statement make me related to Widowsson? Dont get it. Just know that Blue 2332 seemed to take something said as offensive toward Spring Hill and thought I would take the opportunity to clarify.

Widowsson is not Joel Windham. If that is what you are implying.

Now if you are asking if I am related to Joel Windham..... Why yes I am. He is my cousin and he is a #### good football/baseball coach!

Thanks,

Jabo Croley

Co-Defensive Coordinator

Conroe Oak Ridge High School

Widowsson just joined June 6th so how do you know who it is?