Deer lease

hsfootballfan

Guest 4to3

I need a place to hunt in or very close to Hughes Springs or daingerfield area. If someone has about 100 acres or less they would be willing to lease that would be great.

How much are you willing to pay? Do you want a place for yourself or would you want on a group lease? I'm on a group lease in southern Morris County...two miles east of Lone Star, about 6 miles south of Hughes Springs...about 1200-1300 acres...two bucks taken in last two consecutive years...one 156 B&C the other 135 B&C...family oriented group...lots of hogs too...doe permits...$600

How much are you willing to pay? Do you want a place for yourself or would you want on a group lease? I'm on a group lease in southern Morris County...two miles east of Lone Star, about 6 miles south of Hughes Springs...about 1200-1300 acres...two bucks taken in last two consecutive years...one 156 B&C the other 135 B&C...family oriented group...lots of hogs too...doe permits...$600

How many people and how are the sections separated?Or do u just hunt where ever u can find a spot? I would be fine with a group lease. I was on one in Bryans mill but haven't got anything in the last two years. Didn't even have anything on my game camera last season. It was a little to far away for me to go to so we didn't go very often.

Guest 4to3

How many people and how are the sections separated?Or do u just hunt where ever u can find a spot? I would be fine with a group lease. I was on one in Bryans mill but haven't got anything in the last two years. Didn't even have anything on my game camera last season. It was a little to far away for me to go to so we didn't go very often.

11 members and member's immediate family living at home under the age of 18 hunts off of the member's membership. Plenty of places to hunt. I'm showing it this week. If they opt out and your interested, I will let you know.

11 members and member's immediate family living at home under the age of 18 hunts off of the member's membership. Plenty of places to hunt. I'm showing it this week. If they opt out and your interested, I will let you know.

so my wife would not be able to hunt off of my membership?

Guest 4to3

so my wife would not be able to hunt off of my membership?

[/quote

She can hunt too. No additional fee.

Guest 4to3

Ok that's good. Let me talk it over with my wife and I'll let u know. I'm interested just maybe not this season. If the boss (my wife) says its ok then I'm in if the other person backs out.

OK. I will post up some photos later this evening.