Pitt Volleyball

netsbfan

That is sad!

Let's be careful before we start blaming someone else for the demise of VB in Pittsburg. I have seen many instances, in both sports, where one sport was more successful and coached well while the other was led by an individual who the athletes did not want to play for. I don't know if that is the case here, but I have met very, very few coaches who made a point to undermine someone else's program.

Let's be careful before we start blaming someone else for the demise of VB in Pittsburg. I have seen many instances, in both sports, where one sport was more successful and coached well while the other was led by an individual who the athletes did not want to play for. I don't know if that is the case here, but I have met very, very few coaches who made a point to undermine someone else's program.

It seems like they have a new volleyball coach every year at Pitt. So I don't think not wanting to play for someone would be the problem there.

You are right, you don't know.

Last year's coach told the AD that she did not want to coach this year back in the Spring, so she did not resigned right before practices started...don't know if someone that was hired after her did that or not, but she did not.

What's up with the volleyball program?

Heard coach resigned right before practice started and now a lot of KEY players are not playing........

Well, Mr. Pitt, I guess you will have to just be content with going to watch the Pittsburg ladies play at the regional basketball tournament.

Don't plan on watching a single minute of the Pittsburg Ladie's basketball.