San Augistine VS Westwood

osup116

We will be O.K. This is what scrimmages are for. Will say that I am surprised Offense is not moving the ball.

I agree 100% about it being a scrimmage. Also surprised WW struggled that much on offense.

On the offensive side of the ball SA was a little shakey but looked good. Dropped a couple of deep #### that wouldve been points. Fumbled inside the 10 that wouldve been points.

On both sides of the ball Westwood struggled with SA's speed.

On both sides of the ball Westwood struggled with SA's speed.

Had heard Sa is loaded with speed. Good test for Westwood for first scrimmage. I would assume both teams played base offense and defense.

We have Alto next week and it will be another good test for us.

I still think we have the players to do well in our district.

Had heard Sa is loaded with speed. Good test for Westwood for first scrimmage. I would assume both teams played base offense and defense.

We have Alto next week and it will be another good test for us.

I still think we have the players to do well in our district.

Both teams were very vanilla on defense. Offensively Westwood showed their wing package and their spread package. Offensive line play is going to have to be better or Westwood will struggle. I know its early but passing game must develop as well.

Westwood is pretty darn big. They will be just fine when the season starts. As for SA they have the talent size and speed to beat anyone. still have alot of work to do. but will be just fine when the real season starts. next up troup thur night in SA