Hughes Springs v/s Clarksville

HS1988

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..Y'all are still talking about fumbles from a YEAR ago..Let it go & move forward Sir! The outcome was the outcome. Y'all keep living in 2011 and we'll live in 2012..

Y'all are the ones bringing up the fumbles in how y'all kept punching us in the mouth and making us fumble. All I said was that y'all couldn't do anything with it after y'all got it!

Y'all are the ones bringing up the fumbles in how y'all kept punching us in the mouth and making us fumble. All I said was that y'all couldn't do anything with it after y'all got it!

LOL...NOOOOOO, you guys are the ones doing it by saying thats the only way we won and then y'all come back & say we didn't do anything with 'em after we got 'em...& we obviously did something with them after we got them because we outscored y'all...make up your mind bruh!

Honesty i look for the score in this game to 20 something to 20 something about like last year. I don't see either O manhandleing the opposing D. HS will mount a few good scoreing drives and eat up alot of clock. Cville will break a few big plays. Turnovers will impact the outcome of this game. The team with the most is most likely the loser.

Crow may be getting served up early and often. LOL.

A week ago after White Oak scrimmage y'all were quiet as a church mouse on this board, turnaround and play a woeful QC team in a live four quarter scrimmage (who does that) to boost your teams confidence after the whipping you took week before and now your on top of the world. Lmao! Friday can't get here fast enough. Trust me this game will not be close. This ain't Queen City bet that!

Power you are not QC. Thats right. Your 1-2tds better. That aint gonna cut it son! We had a battle with WO. 35-27. They would spank Cville like Ike spanked Tina. Trust me dude, go to work.lol. You will be in the stands frowned up like a coon dog tryin to pass a peach seed. They wont have an answer for these hosses! You may be right about one thing, it prolly wont be close. HS pulling away late.

LOL...NOOOOOO, you guys are the ones doing it by saying thats the only way we won and then y'all come back & say we didn't do anything with 'em after we got 'em...& we obviously did something with them after we got them because we outscored y'all...make up your mind bruh!

whatever man! We'll just agree to disagree on that subject. I do think this should be game of the week. I Think it will be close just like last year. The only bad thing about it is I will be at work!!

Heard Cville was trying to get the UIL to cancel this game due to west nile. That way they could avoid a spanking or a forfit.:D

88 the one athlete you all had I believe got suspended if I read some earlier post right. It's no secret teams that run the offense HS run do that for that exact reason, not many athletic playmakers. Cville has too many. Wish I couldve seen scrimmage but from what I've been told Cville passed at will with several kids catching the ball. Heck they even say when backup was in the game they never skip a beat. If this is the case, what are y'all going to do? I know your not as athletic as hooks and they couldn't stop Cville from marching downfield. When asked bout Stud MLB from hooks fellows told me they don't even think he played. Long night for Hughes Springs.

These non athletes sure didnt have any trouble scoring 12 tds in the last 2 scrimmages. Never even had a fourth down last game. Looks like with all those athletes Cville would be able to score a little. Long night of scoring for HS!

We run this offense because teams like Cville CANT stop it. As I said our offense full of non athletes has produced 12 tds in the first 2 scrimmages. How many has that high octane D1 showcase offense of Cville scored?:unsure:

We run this offense because teams like Cville CANT stop it. As I said our offense full of non athletes has produced 12 tds in the first 2 scrimmages. How many has that high octane D1 showcase offense of Cville scored?:unsure:

Don't ever boast about scoring touchdowns on Queen City ever again please!

How many times would yall have had to (gulp) punt? Bahahaha. Dude if you didnt score every 3 or 4 plays you dont want non of these hosses!!!lmao

Ok ok I see now I'm going to have to leave you alone for the night it's apparent that you've been to the bar tonight. Before you lay down take two aspirin and you'll be fine when you come to in the morning although that couch may do some damage to your back after wifey kicks you out.

They have all been beating theor chest hard but so what. I think it will be a close game. Neithe defense will stop the others O. Cville will have the quock strike potential and HS will grind it out. Turnovers will make a big difference so hold on to the ball

They have all been beating theor chest hard but so what. I think it will be a close game. Neithe defense will stop the others O. Cville will have the quock strike potential and HS will grind it out. Turnovers will make a big difference so hold on to the ball

Seems like turnovers were a big part of last years game.