LE at Paul Pewitt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know much about LE other than they are a good ball club. I know that Pewitt is always a tough house and will play all 48 minutes. It should be a good game but I think I'm gonna pick an upset here.

Pewitt - 22

LE - 20

Pewitts gonna struggle in this one ,prob do good to score twice 42 13 LE on top for sure

Really? LE is that good?

its a combination of both alot of people are about to find out that LE is really good this year they are finally running a offense that caters to thier athletes a quick strike offense with two really good qb's and four really good wr's and PP has not started well but I know they wont lay down and give us the game

its a combination alot of people are about to find out that LE is really good this year they are finally running a offense that caters to thier athletes a quick strike offense with two really good qb's and four really good wr's and PP has not started well but I know they wont lay down and give us the game

Well I hope LE wins considering PP is in our district lol. I think it will be a good game.

young bunch of kids. just need someone to step up and be a leader. should get better as season progresses. need to add passing to the game though.got some pretty good returning players. need a couple of tough games to knock rust off. :D

GO BULLS

LE always seem to be young but the bottom line is they have alot more players tjan PP. the last few years PP has gave them heck. I think this year the gap is to wide. LE should win

LE is young but they are experienced in most positions they have looke really good so far in practice and scrimmages looking alreadt better than last year look for us to be pretty good this year