Gladewater @ Daingerfield

BearPride6

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-28 sounds about right. Maybe Daingerfield can come up big on defense and hold the Bears to less than that. This one is going to be hard fought. I hope DF is up to the challenge. The Tigers have a brutal nondistrict schedule and a tough district. They will be battle tested by the time the playoffs roll around.

Good luck to both teams. No injuries.

I feel like the Bears will do just fine!! They have had 2 good scrimmages against Tatum and Carthage losing by a missed extra point in both live portions of each one. If they can stay injury free it should be a good year for the Bears!!

Good news for them is they won't go up against a team this year that's better than what they saw last night.

Lol.....you crazy

"We needed to shake off some of our nerves," said Gladewater coach Jerrod Baugh of his team's rough start against Carthage. "They're moving at a way faster speed than we are. Like I told the team, I don't know if we'll see another team that good. They're good, especially this early in the season. That's what we needed. Tatum's a good football team, too, but they weren't moving around like that."

http://etsn.fm/carthage-unveils-new-video-board-balanced-attack-in-scrimmage-vs-gladewater/

"We needed to shake off some of our nerves," said Gladewater coach Jerrod Baugh of his team's rough start against Carthage. "They're moving at a way faster speed than we are. Like I told the team, I don't know if we'll see another team that good. They're good, especially this early in the season. That's what we needed. Tatum's a good football team, too, but they weren't moving around like that."

http://etsn.fm/carthage-unveils-new-video-board-balanced-attack-in-scrimmage-vs-gladewater/

Okay den...