Gladewater @ Daingerfield

BearPride6

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be it Gladewater, Atlanta, Clarksville, Gilmer, and District 8 2a, the big question is the Tiger run defense. We can't give up an average of 29.5 points like last year and expect to win the gold. Mix that run with a passing game and even more problems, i.e., Melissa.

Waiting to see if last years holes are plugged.

Welcome back Gladewater.

Go get ya head checked out son

Nahhhh I'm pretty sure we are AMAZING this year! I play on jv but may get moved up by then. Oooo y'all killed us last year BIG WHOOP refer to the year b4 when y'all picked to play us for homecoming cuz y'all thought we would be the easiest team y'all play and y'all barely beat us by one point. In the 3rd round of overtime! Haha and we got better son. D-Mack is huge. So are the rest of the DL and OLand we got some fasssst good runners. Please..we held Carthage. Their better than y'all. And we will get better as weeks go on. I mean good luck to ya and all but this is our turn to bust yalls lil n*u*t*s;)

Nahhhh I'm pretty sure we are AMAZING this year! I play on jv but may get moved up by then. Oooo y'all killed us last year BIG WHOOP refer to the year b4 when y'all picked to play us for homecoming cuz y'all thought we would be the easiest team y'all play and y'all barely beat us by one point. In the 3rd round of overtime! Haha and we got better son. D-Mack is huge. So are the rest of the DL and OLand we got some fasssst good runners. Please..we held Carthage. Their better than y'all. And we will get better as weeks go on. I mean good luck to ya and all but this is our turn to bust yalls lil n*u*t*s;)

Amazing? LOL, saw ya'll scrimmage us. You guys are in big trouble in that district. One-demensional, QB is a good runner but doesn't throw well at all. Your DTs are really good and DEs are good, but the next 2 levels are mediocre. Gilmer will dice 'em up. I like the school pride. But when the monster is asleep.....you leave the monster asleep. Dont wake him up and tick him off....it just makes it worse.

Amazing? LOL, saw ya'll scrimmage us. You guys are in big trouble in that district. One-demensional, QB is a good runner but doesn't throw well at all. Your DTs are really good and DEs are good, but the next 2 levels are mediocre. Gilmer will dice 'em up. I like the school pride. But when the monster is asleep.....you leave the monster asleep. Dont wake him up and tick him off....it just makes it worse.

Lol. +1

Yesterday you posted that when you went to GHS that you didn't play football & that the Bears weren't any good. That you never rooted for them!! How come now you are on the JV? Here's your post in case you forgot what you wrote.

"Meaning that I never played football, only went to gladewater high school. They were never good while I was there so I never really went for them. I love football though and I'm glad to see they're doing great things this year and all they can do now is improve. So, I'm thinking they have a shot. Everybody else can have their doubts, as usual, but I can see them making playoffs for some reason. I know they finally have a great chance at beating Gilmer this year! Haha. Goodluck bears! Go get em'! #BearNation. "

I'm really confused!!!!!!

Yesterday you posted that when you went to GHS that you didn't play football & that the Bears weren't any good. That you never rooted for them!! How come now you are on the JV? Here's your post in case you forgot what you wrote.

"Meaning that I never played football, only went to gladewater high school. They were never good while I was there so I never really went for them. I love football though and I'm glad to see they're doing great things this year and all they can do now is improve. So, I'm thinking they have a shot. Everybody else can have their doubts, as usual, but I can see them making playoffs for some reason. I know they finally have a great chance at beating Gilmer this year! Haha. Goodluck bears! Go get em'! #BearNation. "

I'm really confused!!!!!!

lol

How about you get out of my business like that? Just ask? It was my dad on the other post thank you very much.

Hold up swole up. Tell him to create a name.....there will be a lot less confusion. But no confusion about whats gonna happen when ya'll play Gilmer. Beat Down....you aint on their level. Daingerfield is who you gotta worry about at the moment....and that could be bad within itself.

How about you get out of my business like that? Just ask? It was my dad on the other post thank you very much.

I was just asking a question, trying to get some clarification on your post. Like Eagle said, it might be good if you both had different names so that there will be no problems with knowing who we are addressing. If you think it doesn't matter that two people are using the same name, you are wrong!! There are a lot of things that can be said to me as an adult that can't be said to you as a student, but could be said to your dad.

Just think about it and see what conclusions you would have come to, being in my or others shoes, if you had read all the posts mentioned and realized the same moniker made all the posts!

I like to have fun on here and even do a little smack talking along the way. As most of the longtime members know I am a BIG BEAR FAN. Grew up in Gladewater and until just this past January covered games for the local paper. I will always root for the Bears, win or lose. I have been since the first game my dad took me to almost 50 years ago. But as much as I want to talk and discuss the games, I really like to know if I am talking to an adult or a student. Maybe your dad can understand that better than you can!!

We weren't on their level last year. Now we are. Don't smack talk our team like that. It's gonna come around and get y'all back this year. -the son. (so there's no confusion who that came frm)

Well " the sun" you're not too bright are ya? I mean you're really gonna say GW is on DF level with what amounts to squat to back it up? Good luck with that

We weren't on their level last year. Now we are. Don't smack talk our team like that. It's gonna come around and get y'all back this year. -the son. (so there's no confusion who that came frm)

And you're a JVer....you're talkin smack about a fight you wont even be in. Its easy to talk it up when you ain't gonna have to back it up.

Don't "Smack Talk" your team!! What exactly do you think we do on these threads.....play patty-cake????? It's ok for you to smack talk but no one else can?? I remember a few years back, a player, decided to go overboard with the smack talking. Fortunately he was held out of most of that game (because of his post) because I promise you, if you do the talking, you better do the backing up!! Just because most players on the opposing teams don't post(which is wise considering what most players and students say on here), doesn't mean they don't read your post. It will come back to bite you on the field!!

There is nothing wrong with rooting for your team and believing you are going to win. That's great...I expect all players that step on the field to believe they are going to win, but also know that if you are going to play smack-talking with the big boys on here, you better learn how to take it. Don't get so defensive. The guys on here can smell newbies and they will ride you and say anything just to get under your skin. Learn how to take it if you are going to dish it out!!

all you guys are too humble. everyone knows dfield will win big, like 50+ big

Lol, now come on Kevin, you know the Tigers can't score 50 on that Bear defense!!

I think it will come down to how well the Tigers will stop the Bear's rushing game. I'm not sure what Gladewater has in their backfield, but they always seem to have a little speed back there. If they can run on the Tigers,and I know Daniels can run at QB,the Bears could pull this game out.

And as soon as the qb takes of running the linebackers #13,#15 will be there to pop him in the mouth..and if the miss db's #1 S.Hooks and #24 R.Mims will catch him they are too fast.....

If our backs are getting past your LB and your DB's are making the tackles, I'll take that any ole day!! That will move the chains very quickly down the field.

Actually my last comment was made because a Tiger fan had mentioned your defense might not be so great against the run. Unless things have changed, and they haven't much since Murphy was on the sideline, the Bears rely heavily on their ground game. I hope we are more balanced this year, but if the Bears can run on the Tiger defense, they will play that card all night!!

If the Bears can run on the Tiger defense, then Gladewater could steal this game. That's not to diminish the Bear's passing game. They are not afraid to throw the ball. In the past they haven't thrown the ball much, but they have the kids to pull off a big-time pass play if you concentrate too much on the running game!!