Dekalb-New Boston

tazdad1313

Left with 3 min left-------NB - 55 Dk - 6

Haskins 5 touches ---5 TDS....1 called back

And a decent team will key in on one or two running backs of New Boston and shut down the offense.

Prediction 2012: 2 games in playoffs a good team will shutdown the running game and win. Deja vu?

New Boston really needs to be in 3A to get a sense of urgency to be more balanced on offense.

And a decent team will key in on one or two running backs of New Boston and shut down the offense.

Prediction 2012: 2 games in playoffs a good team will shutdown the running game and win. Deja vu?

New Boston really needs to be in 3A to get a sense of urgency to be more balanced on offense.

Welp, there ya have it folks!! Nostradamus has spoken! We can rest assure that we'll go no further than the 2nd round and NB's run game will get shutdown!

I sure hope ur not a NB FAN, but by looking at ur screen name, im guessing ur from NB...??? But if u are a NB fan and u are from NB, i hope u stay at home and away from a football field! Assuming ur from NB, ur definetly not a fan, or just have NO faith in this team..

Welp, there ya have it folks!! Nostradamus has spoken! We can rest assure that we'll go no further than the 2nd round and NB's run game will get shutdown!

I sure hope ur not a NB FAN, but by looking at ur screen name, im guessing ur from NB...??? But if u are a NB fan and u are from NB, i hope u stay at home and away from a football field! Assuming ur from NB, ur definetly not a fan, or just have NO faith in this team..

Just playing the odds and not drinking the koolaid, koodown. What's happened the last few years? New Boston makes playoffs, New Boston's run game gets shut down, New Boston loses. Broken record that will keep on playing.

Just playing the odds and not drinking the koolaid, koodown. What's happened the last few years? New Boston makes playoffs, New Boston's run game gets shut down, New Boston loses. Broken record that will keep on playing.

I don't remember DK going past the 4th round ever. I went to the DK/Childress game back in the 70's. Cold that night. Bout as high as they have went. Great team that year but they froze that night. I did too

I don't remember DK going past the 4th round ever. I went to the DK/Childress game back in the 70's. Cold that night. Bout as high as they have went. Great team that year but they froze that night. I did too

Dekalb definitely made it to the semis (I think that was still the 5th round at this time) one year in the late 80's. Beyond that I have no idea.

Dekalb definitely made it to the semis (I think that was still the 5th round at this time) one year in the late 80's. Beyond that I have no idea.

Football? No way. They didn't win a playoff game in the entire decade, at least if I'm reading the smoaky historical section correctly. Made it 3 rounds deep in '95 and lost to Alvarado, maybe you're thinking of that?