Joaquin JH Football

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Them 8th Grade Rams is one game closer to undefeated district CHAMPS!!! This will be Joaquin State Team!!! Watch the next 4 years!

Joaquins state team??? Idk but their good but need Alot of work on the little things! Like watching for misdirection or humoungous defensive lineman firing off low! (Rustin) but he's gonna do it and when he does he'll be a train all on his own!

toot, toot!!! im not on the bandwagon, im helping drive it.

Haha so win this group is on varsity will you cheer for them all 10 weeks? Haha I mean I know you got that whol tenaha thing goin but I know you love this group of kids!

Haha so win this group is on varsity will you cheer for them all 10 weeks? Haha I mean I know you got that whol tenaha thing goin but I know you love this group of kids!

i will NEVER cheer against Klay or Justin. EVER!

it was a tough loss. harleton came to play. The only thing that upset me was the fact that the Rams didnt match harletons intensity in the fourth quarter. harleton could see the finish line and they wanted it more.

in one way we got real spoiled. cause when push comes to shove we always knew we could hand it to number 5 and good things would happen. but you have to block for him. just cant hand it to him and let him do all the work. thats what we had started doing. in the fourth our line got wore down, harletons line was firing off the line and grunting n snorting so loud i could hear em from the stands.

but at least we didnt lose cause of penalties or turnovers! just got out hustled in the 4th quarter.

it was a great season. undefeated was the goal but we came up short. i hope the loss puts a fire in those bellies for next season. Can' t stand to lose. and the little rams has been all i had to look forward to each week.

Learn from this and come back ready to work hard next year. Still a bright future over in Ram nation. but you have to understand, nothing is going to be given to you. you have to work!