Athens Hornets @ Gladewater Bears

HORNET4LIFE

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Athens Hornets beat the undefeated Gladewater Bears

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Athens beat Spring Hill last Friday & Athens has done very well with the Wing-T!!!

I agree, if these guys have conditioned and practiced how you should to prepare for a team like Gladewater then Athens should have this game by a close one..

What defense does Gladewater run 3-4 or 4-3 ??

still bitter from that loss? hah.

doesn't Athens run the Wing-T? you don't see that, that often anymore.

yea i dont think you would want a rematch in december sometime huh ,, no bitterness here we normally lose our first 2 games but this year it was only the first game but come back and see us in december.. your bears aint as good as you think.. they are one dimensional, if you take the quarterback out Gladewater aint got nothing then

This is going to be a very good game.... Whoever comes out of this with a win is going to be a force to be dealt with in their district.

I agree..Good luck to Bullard this Friday Hendrix10

yea i dont think you would want a rematch in december sometime huh ,, no bitterness here we normally lose our first 2 games but this year it was only the first game but come back and see us in december.. your bears aint as good as you think.. they are one dimensional, if you take the quarterback out Gladewater aint got nothing then

So I'm guessing that QB is legit..is he a senior?

You must of missed the back-up qb coming in and not missing a beat when the starter went out. I'll admit that our qb ran on yall like yall was a jr high team, but he definatly wasn't the only one doing it. Don't think that the "mighty" tigers are the only team that improves each week either, Gladewater is getting better each week also. Good luck to the Hornets this week as they travel to take us on, my hope is for an injury free game on both sides. I do feel that we will continue or winning ways and maybe, just maybe, people might start relizing that Coach Baugh and his staff are bringing the Bears back to where they should be!

You must of missed the back-up qb coming in and not missing a beat when the starter went out. I'll admit that our qb ran on yall like yall was a jr high team, but he definatly wasn't the only one doing it. Don't think that the "mighty" tigers are the only team that improves each week either, Gladewater is getting better each week also. Good luck to the Hornets this week as they travel to take us on, my hope is for an injury free game on both sides. I do feel that we will continue or winning ways and maybe, just maybe, people might start relizing that Coach Baugh and his staff are bringing the Bears back to where they should be!

Likewise, I just really hope & think you're wrong about y'all winning Friday. It'll be a close game Friday night.

Anyone know how the Fresh and JV gams turned out? They were in Athens tonight right?

Everything was good till 3 45 hit and it got really nasty.

I was hoping it would just be a slight rain but Mann God blessed with some good rain, sadly the boys didn't play.

Is it going to be raining in Gladewater anyone know?

Anyone know how the Fresh and JV gams turned out? They were in Athens tonight right?

I was hoping it would just be a slight rain but Mann God blessed with some good rain, sadly the boys didn't play.

There is a 40% chance at game time.