9-2a

ChampsBreak

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after 2 weeks, here's how I think this will wind up.

HS

EF

ND

DK

W

PP

LK

OC

but......things change and teams get better. Who knows.

I don't think DK is going to finish that high I could be wrong I think Waskom can beat DK. What if ND, EF,W have two losses which is very possible. Waskom has lost to ND but what if Waskom beats EF & loses to HS, EF beats ND who beat Waskom you could have three teams with 2 losses. How does the tie breaker work? Of course if HS is upset that would mess everything up.

You just gave me a freaking head ache dude. Can't ya just leave well enough alone.lmao. Record, head up, score diff, and then coin flip I think. If coin has 2 sides, head coaches wrestle at mid field at high noon!

I think the head to head match up and point spread would be the tie breaker even though I don't know how that would work. :lol:

I don't think DK is going to finish that high I could be wrong I think Waskom can beat DK. What if ND, EF,W have two losses which is very possible. Waskom has lost to ND but what if Waskom beats EF & loses to HS, EF beats ND who beat Waskom you could have three teams with 2 losses. How does the tie breaker work? Of course if HS is upset that would mess everything up.

I agree with W74, Waskom should definately finish ahead of DK, IMO the top four teams in district are:

HS

EF

ND

Waskom

I agree with W74, Waskom should definately finish ahead of DK, IMO the top four teams in district are:

HS

EF

ND

Waskom

I want to think Waskom is better. I want to think they will make the playoffs even. But I kept thinking Friday night. Diana put 30 on Waskom. Dekalb on the other hand has taken care of things and they have a stud rb. I am just partial to teams with stud rbs I guess. We shall see.:)

Whoa whoa whoa! Am I looking at that right? Are you putting these little ponies ahead of your mighty Jackets? I've seen it all now! LOL

Well I said the top four teams, no particular order, but out of respect for the little ponies who do have the best overall record I did list you first. Even if we beat ya'll

i still see ya'll going 9-1, the best we can do is 8-2 overall.

Well I said the top four teams, no particular order, but out of respect for the little ponies who do have the best overall record I did list you first. Even if we beat ya'll

i still see ya'll going 9-1, the best we can do is 8-2 overall.

We know what you mean. What you REALLY mean. Lol

I want to think Waskom is better. I want to think they will make the playoffs even. But I kept thinking Friday night. Diana put 30 on Waskom. Dekalb on the other hand has taken care of things and they have a stud rb. I am just partial to teams with stud rbs I guess. We shall see.:)

Having now watched both IMO DK won't stay with Waskom. Unless Waskom self-destructs they should handle DK. I do agree about stud RB's, love to have them.

I promise you nobody wants to go past the coin toss with HS! Coach Ed is the real deal! I'm talkin Terry Gordy Oriental Spike type stuff!

It is my understanding that the head coach from waskom is a love child of rick flair, and the head knocker at dekalb served as a key grip for trish stratus's cinemax movie. Lots of wrastling connections!

I got all my picks but the Waskom game this week. Way to go Waskom. This is how I see it this week.

Waskom over LK

HS over PP

EF over DK

ND over OC

If these come out correct district will be

EF 3-0

HS 3-0

W 2-1

ND 2-1

DK 2-1

PP 0-3

OC 0-3

LK 0-3

I think that will pretty much put OC, PP, and LK out of the running, and it will still be a five team race.