Rivercrest vs. Prairiland

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Prairiland
    • Rivercrest

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been started yet.

From what I've read and heard, Rivercrest has a a really good quarterback and passing attack and Prairiland has a good running attack, as usual. Rivercrest will have to step up on the defensive side of the ball to stop the Patriots offense. The Patroit defense held Texas Longhorn commit Tyrone Swoopes from doing much that would make a difference in the game Friday night. Who do y'all pick for this game? Seeing as this game will be played at Prairiland, it will be tough for the Rebels from the start. I'm going to go ahead and pick Rivercrest in an upset, by 4.

Prairiland's pass defense looked exploitable against Whitewright, but I don't how much of that was because of Swoopes, his ability to keep plays alive with his feet and the threat of him taking off. Still I figure Rivercrest will score some points if they can keep the Richards kid upright. But after getting gashed by QC and Maud I doubt they ever stop the Patriots, so better force some turnovers.

I would guess the final score will be something like 38 - 20 Prairiland.

From what I seen the Rivercrest QB made several mistakes himself, so its not all the "dropped passes"! He is better than average but thats about it. Seems to have poor attitude and sportsmanship. Maybe he will mature out of that. As far as Prairiland, I really dont think this was their best game either. They will have to play better than this to even stay on the field with the teams i9n their district.

From what I seen the Rivercrest QB made several mistakes himself, so its not all the "dropped passes"! He is better than average but thats about it. Seems to have poor attitude and sportsmanship. Maybe he will mature out of that. As far as Prairiland, I really dont think this was their best game either. They will have to play better than this to even stay on the field with the teams i9n their district.

Big "poops" you would be the one to know about bad attitude and poor sportsmanship. Those are the two reasons you hauled that kid of yours over to Prairiland.

SHI?SPLINTZ, you must not have been watching the same game I was. You know exactlly what Im talking about if you did! Go back and watch the film.

Big "poops" you would be the one to know about bad attitude and poor sportsmanship. Those are the two reasons you hauled that kid of yours over to Prairiland.

Ok pops do you really what to go here? Everyone between Pattonville and bogata knows about your personal problems and your childish agenda. This is a new low for even you.

The QB over at Rivercrest(Richards) is a class act from top to bottom. In addition to being a talented athlete,he is also a straight A student,role model for younger kids,and a model citizen. His future is brighter than the surface of the sun.

Don,t hide behind a computer and dog a 17 year old kid who can't defend himself.......instead go stand in front of a mirrior and stare at the blob of misery looking back at you and ask....why me?

Ok back to the original post, the only problem wasnt dropped passes. I may have been wrong about the the above average QB, he is really pretty good. He is not the athlete Tyrone Swoopes is but is a far better passer(and he has another year to go). As far as the sportsmanship, either you didnt see what he did or you approve of it. I am not dogging him, just hate to see a kid act like that. He doesnt have to do that. It takes away from the possitive things he does do. He had a rough game, im sure it wasnt his first and probably will not be his last. If a kid on the the prairiland side had done this i would have said the same thing. I know things are said in the heat of battle and thats fine but when the game is over, its over. Shake hands and move on.

Ok pops do you really what to go here? Everyone between Pattonville and bogata knows about your personal problems and your childish agenda. This is a new low for even you.

The QB over at Rivercrest(Richards) is a class act from top to bottom. In addition to being a talented athlete,he is also a straight A student,role model for younger kids,and a model citizen. His future is brighter than the surface of the sun.

Don,t hide behind a computer and dog a 17 year old kid who can't defend himself.......instead go stand in front of a mirrior and stare at the blob of misery looking back at you and ask....why me?

Ok, I'll go in depth.

Problems for Rivercrest-

Dropped passes. -(had 3 EARLY, off the top of my head, that could have changed the ENTIRE game.)

Defense. - Prairiland doesn't throw the ball enough to even remotely worry about the passing game.

No run game. - They leave it up to Richards too much. Hard to complete 25 passes in a game, when your pass to run ratio is 5 to 1

Ok, I'll go in depth.

Problems for Rivercrest-

Dropped passes. -(had 3 EARLY, off the top of my head, that could have changed the ENTIRE game.)

Defense. - Prairiland doesn't throw the ball enough to even remotely worry about the passing game.

No run game. - They leave it up to Richards too much. Hard to complete 25 passes in a game, when your pass to run ratio is 5 to 1

Rivercrests' o-line is really banged up right now. A lot of inexperience lining up in front of the QB.

Receivers have been sure-handed before this game. They had an off night for sure.