Carthage @ Nac

11Deep

Say what you will but a Dawg lost to Nac usually equals a state title.

GO DRAGONS!

Coach Harpers influence is long gone from Nac football players so, I seriously doubt a Nac win constitutes a Bulldog Title but perhaps a Dragon win would show a weak Bulldog team.

Dawgs big if they stay focused but if they play sloppy it could be close

The Jacksonville game showed that if Carthage isn't focused and gives their opponent some help, there are several teams on their schedule who could beat them.

I believe Nac is staring down the 0-10, 1-9 double barrel. I didn't know harpers influence but I sense the Reyes influence is dead on.

From what I have heard, Nac is playing a bunch of underclassman. Are you saying Reyes is heading in the right direction? If so, thats great. I would love to see the Nac Dragons get on the right track.

Reyes has turned some programs around. Took the JJ Pearce job, that had one winning season in the history of the school. Didn't have a losing season after the first year. Made the playoffs 2 of the 3 years in Mckinney. They haven't been back to the playoffs since he left.

I am lost at what you are trying to say Karnack

Had decent athletes in McKinney. Why leave McKinney anyways?

Didn't have athletes at JJ Pearce from what I understand. So what do you have to say about that.

Nacogdoches has decent athletes. Not going to build a program in 3 months. Don't be an idiot.

And what do you have against Reyes.....I see you are the Karnack King.....did you play for him in Marshall or something.....and not get any PT, is that why you Hate on him.

JJ Pearce is not a horrible place to be. They have kids that will work. Nacagdoches is lacking in the athlete department. Troup is doing just fine in a few months. I have nothing against Reyes, don't hate him. Just calling it how I see it. I didn't play for him in Marshall, and I got plenty of PT when I played. I just question the moves of the administration and I am concerned of who gets hurt when a coach comes and goes in 2-3 yrs.