Gladewater @ Atlanta

BearPride6

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

Bears march 67 yards on eight plays with Tyler Price punching it in from nine yards out. PAT no good. Gladewater 12, Atlanta 12.

Rabbits responds with 67-yard drive of their own.. on one play. Musgrove to Damien Lawson to give Atlanta a 19-12 lead over Gladewater.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the pass defense is a problem again. In the game against Pittsburg the Bears couldn't defend the deep pass and it sounds like that is a recurring theme. I hate I couldn't make the game tonight. On a side note it is nice to hear that young man from Atlanta is recovering. The hit he took happened right in front of me as I was watching my son play against the Rabbits. We all said prayers on the way home and I am glad that they are being answered.

good game rabbs! coaches did a great job of bringing everybody together and keeping everybodies heads up after everything we've been through. kids rose to the occasion and didn't want to quit. win or loose this is a very good football team that plays together. can't ask for anything more than that.

well Atlanta threw for 4 touchdowns, 240 yard sophomore qb chase musgrove had a great game, running back Corion Webster played still not 100 percent only had 15 carries, had 100 yards and a clutch 30 yard touchdown run to cap off the game. Once Atl gets fully healthy with Dickerson and the others back to full strength, watch out 3A here come the Rabbits.

I have 1 question.... Im not a bear fan at all, but how the heck do yall deal with that smell in Atlanta ????

you must be referring to the local paper mill. sometimes on muggy nights it'll creep down this way. as to how do we deal with it? it's the lifeblood of our local economy.