Center @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game Riders. The offense/defense looked good and definitely not overrated but man, the entire special teams are lights out. They don't miss tackles and they don't beat themselves. Good luck the rest of the way Riders!

Hey got to give it to those riders. They are pretty good. Tatum will bounce back in eagle fashion and keep on rolling.

Tough loss, but if you give up 7 or 8 turnovers, with 2 of those for TD's you are not going to win against anyone. Center is a good team, but Tatum beat Tatum tonight. Not that Center could not beat Tatum without the turnovers, but it would have been a much closer game. Good to get this game out of the way. There were many positives on the night. People forget how young we are and with only 3 returners on both Offense and defense it is going to take time.

I would not get to happy if you are in our district. I think we will be just fine in a couple of weeks.

I just like seeing the fans still supporting the boys and them keeping a positive attitude.

Tough loss, but if you give up 7 or 8 turnovers, with 2 of those for TD's you are not going to win against anyone. Center is a good team, but Tatum beat Tatum tonight. Not that Center could not beat Tatum without the turnovers, but it would have been a much closer game. Good to get this game out of the way. There were many positives on the night. People forget how young we are and with only 3 returners on both Offense and defense it is going to take time.

I would not get to happy if you are in our district. I think we will be just fine in a couple of weeks.

I just like seeing the fans still supporting the boys and them keeping a positive attitude.

it aint where you start. Its where you finish.

Nothing.. Racked up over 500 yards... Mistakes is what cost the Eagles the game. Center is a good team, they are well coached and Garrett is a beast of a running back.

True, but you got to give the Riders D credit for creating some of those mistakes. Wouldn't you agree?

Nothing.. Racked up over 500 yards... Mistakes is what cost the Eagles the game. Center is a good team, they are well coached and Garrett is a beast of a running back.

Whoa!!!! Yall still had over 500 yards of offense? How many turnovers did yall have? I saw where someone put 3 pic 6's. Man I can't ever get comfortable about Tatum. Yall still scare the hell out of me lol.Nevermind, i just read it. 8 turnovers! Man Karnack could have hung around for a half.

Whoa!!!! Yall still had over 500 yards of offense? How many turnovers did yall have? I saw where someone put 3 pic 6's. Man I can't ever get comfortable about Tatum. Yall still scare the hell out of me lol.

Eight turnovers total... Four INTs, two were pick 6s.. four fumbles...

3 turnovers were unforced. One interception was a replay of the Seatle vs Greenbay game, but our receiver actually caught the ball first and defensive player took it away on the ground. Wish we would have had the replacement refs. Lol.

Time to move onto the next game.

3 turnovers were unforced. One interception was a replay of the Seatle vs Greenbay game, but our receiver actually caught the ball first and defensive player took it away on the ground. Wish we would have had the replacement refs. Lol.

Time to move onto the next game.

lol

or the time the refs were confused and were lined up wrong because they thought the other team had the ball...

#classic

We need to go a lil further than easton and mayflower to get our refs next time lol

What are you implying by this statement considering that alot of our students live in both Easton and Mayflower, as well as a lot of really good people. Kind of insulting to folks who live there. Not only that, but the statement in fact does not make sense considering if they were from Easton or Mayflower they would actually be more in our favor. Might want to retract this one, bro. Just saying, cause you don't want anyone to take this the wrong way.