New Diana vs Waskom

Longhorn12

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Diana always brings in a good football team every year. They can usually play with or beat anyone on any given night. Keep those heads up Wildcats you'll be fine. When you play good east texas teams your never safe. Thats what we all love and know to be true. Great win ND!

I've read on hear that ND won because of Waskom's mistakes, etc. Ever think the superior play by the ND special teams might have had something to do to put some of those points on the board? Football is played for 48 minutes in all aspects of the game and the winner tonight was ND when time ran out.

At the end of the night all that matters is both teams are 3-1, but the 1 for Waskom happens to be a district game.

All Week you Fellas from Waskom were talking mess and now after ND talked on the field and won the game 30-20 y'all want to try to make excuses. We may have only scored 10 points on offense.. But Special Teams is just as important as Offense or Defense! I'm sure y'all will realize that now. Special Teams will either Make you Or Break you! And it looks like y'all aren't Undefeated Anymore! Good Luck On The Rest Of the Season And remain injury free.

I've read on hear that ND won because of Waskom's mistakes, etc. Ever think the superior play by the ND special teams might have had something to do to put some of those points on the board? Football is played for 48 minutes in all aspects of the game and the winner tonight was ND when time ran out.

At the end of the night all that matters is both teams are 3-1, but the 1 for Waskom happens to be a district game.

I'm not sure that it was superior play by the new Diana special teams. Not trying to make an excuse for waskom because new Diana did win the game. But waskom did fumble twice in the end zone. I'm not sure that makes a special teams superior but like I said, Diana capitalized when they needed to and that's how you win... Capitalize on mistakes. The run back was legit I will say that. Both teams had their ups and downs from what I saw. I still stick to my post from last night stating both teams will be succesful in this district. Good luck both teams.

jethro tull-waskom turned into waskom and shot themselved in the foot. plain and simple. ND was alot better than I thought. Waskom is now 0-16 in district ballgames dating back to your senior yr. They wont go 4 straight years though without a district win. Things are going to get better. Keeling will have his team fixing the errors from last night.

jethro tull-waskom turned into waskom and shot themselved in the foot. plain and simple. ND was alot better than I thought. Waskom is now 0-16 in district ballgames dating back to your senior yr. They wont go 4 straight years though without a district win. Things are going to get better. Keeling will have his team fixing the errors from last night.

I agree completely coach.

yep i hate the running though