Pewitt vs. Dekalb

stuckinthemiddle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are that this will be a great game by two teams that are sifting through the remains. Winner probably has a shot at 3rd place. Loser will need to really upset either Hughes Springs or EF to have a shot.I know Pewitt needed the off week to get healthy. The line and a couple of other starters have been banged up.Glad this game is at Pewitt. I'm saying Pewitt in a squeaker.

My thoughts are that this will be a great game by two teams that are sifting through the remains. Winner probably has a shot at 3rd place. Loser will need to really upset either Hughes Springs or EF to have a shot.I know Pewitt needed the off week to get healthy. The line and a couple of other starters have been banged up.Glad this game is at Pewitt. I'm saying Pewitt in a squeaker.

i agree with pewitt over DeKalb but neither will b able to make playoffs waskom and new diana will finish with the other 2 on top

i agree with pewitt over DeKalb but neither will b able to make playoffs waskom and new diana will finish with the other 2 on top

I promise you it will be closer than you think with Waskon and Pewitt! Waskom does not like what Pewitt does! Smash mouth over and over and over!! I see Pewitt beating Dekalb and Waskom!!!

I'm going to say it will be a great game between two teams that are doing some re-building. i believe DK will have all their players back and healthy and will fight to the end. PP is always a tough team and they have the home field in this one, i still believe the bears can win in a close hard fought game. Hope everyone comes out healthy and able to continue to help each other teams, in a very tough district.

24-21 dekalb

I promise you it will be closer than you think with Waskon and Pewitt! Waskom does not like what Pewitt does! Smash mouth over and over and over!! I see Pewitt beating Dekalb and Waskom!!!

Maybe dekalb, but not Waskom. Waskom already scrimmaged a smash mouth football team (ARP) and held their on if I might say so, but if your suggesting pewitt is tougher than arp then we've already how that turned out didn't we. lol

Maybe dekalb, but not Waskom. Waskom already scrimmaged a smash mouth football team (ARP) and held their on if I might say so, but if your suggesting pewitt is tougher than arp then we've already how that turned out didn't we. lol

Oh Yeah! A scrimmage against Arp? We talking about a scrimmage when we are well into the schedule! I saw the whoopin you guys put on Queen City Friday night! Cough Cough!!! Nothing against the Dogs but man it was tied up in the fourth! LOL! So yeah smash mouth is what you are gonna get!

Waskom is kinda like that beer league softball team on Saturday around noon when it gets hot! Things go south then there tapping out and laying under shade trees!!!! Keep holding your own!!!

Oh Yeah! A scrimmage against Arp? We talking about a scrimmage when we are well into the schedule! I saw the whoopin you guys put on Queen City Friday night! Cough Cough!!! Nothing against the Dogs but man it was tied up in the fourth! LOL! So yeah smash mouth is what you are gonna get!

Waskom is kinda like that beer league softball team on Saturday around noon when it gets hot! Things go south then there tapping out and laying under shade trees!!!! Keep holding your own!!!

Im not from Waskom, them Arp tigers who i'm rolling into stadiums with. Waskom not my team to be talking trash for, but what the heck, Son ya'll like them girl scouts who goes door to door selling cookies, ya'll walk into each stadium begging for win, only to get denied badly, but I think the girl scouts can take the disappointment a little better. Waskom taking this one 35-21!!

I saw the truth to this a long time ago when it comes to Pewitt. So someone predicting them to lose doesn't shock me. I'm curious I figured you where on a smart phone that changes what you where typing. I believe this game will be most telling of where Pewitt stands.

Im not from Waskom, them Arp tigers who i'm rolling into stadiums with. Waskom not my team to be talking trash for, but what the heck, Son ya'll like them girl scouts who goes door to door selling cookies, ya'll walk into each stadium begging for win, only to get denied badly, but I think the girl scouts can take the disappointment a little better. Waskom taking this one 35-21!!

^^^^^^^^Everybody remember that one kid out in left field, pickin his nose with one hand, glove clinched tightly between his knees, other hand diggin in his hiney("get outa there boy"). The ball went right past him on the ground all the way to the fence. He never saw it. Hes lookin at everyone wonderin what they are hollerin about.:wacko: . That was comeatmebro! Now hes all grown up but nothins changed. "get outa there boy". He still aint got a clue whats goin on. PP with the worst team they have had in years, will prolly beat Waskom. Just because Waskom gave Arp all they wanted in a scrimmage dont mean diddly.:D

^^^^^^^^Everybody remember that one kid out in left field, pickin his nose with one hand, glove clinched tightly between his knees, other hand diggin in his hiney("get outa there boy"). The ball went right past him on the ground all the way to the fence. He never saw it. Hes lookin at everyone wonderin what they are hollerin about.:wacko: . That was comeatmebro! Now hes all grown up but nothins changed. "get outa there boy". He still aint got a clue whats goin on. PP with the worst team they have had in years, will prolly beat Waskom. Just because Waskom gave Arp all they wanted in a scrimmage dont mean diddly.:D

lol!! NOW THATS FUNNY!!! Hell I learned from watching you the year before big brother!!! Only difference is I looked like a stud, while you big brother looked like well......a mustanky. lol

#MANUREPANTS!!