Pewitt vs. Dekalb

stuckinthemiddle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Coach Kumrow told the srs this was his last year.

Hate to hear that..great coach!

lol!! NOW THATS FUNNY!!! Hell I learned from watching you the year before big brother!!! Only difference is I looked like a stud, while you big brother looked like well......a mustanky. lol

#MANUREPANTS!!

How did arp get beat by troup so handily?

I think Coach Easterly has the Bears primed to beat PP. His youngsters are growing up and ready for their first district win.

I think he does also. those youngmen are hungry for the first win this season. They are all working hard and gutting out somethings just to help the team.

Mr. Kumrow is a great coach and one of the last men of character and integrity left in the coaching profession! He would always point me in the right direction and motivate me and the rest of the team to set and reach our goals. He always had a plan and an always found a way to encourage the team to believe and work together. Many coaches have come and gone since my day but the one steady rock for Pewitt athletics has always been there! I hope that your statement is wrong he would be very hard to replace at Pewitt!!

Mr. Kumrow is a great coach and one of the last men of character and integrity left in the coaching profession! He would always point me in the right direction and motivate me and the rest of the team to set and reach our goals. He always had a plan and an always found a way to encourage the team to believe and work together. Many coaches have come and gone since my day but the one steady rock for Pewitt athletics has always been there! I hope that your statement is wrong he would be very hard to replace at Pewitt!!

+1

If that is the truth, then all I can say is I hope it's of his own choosing and he gets to enjoy the next phase in his life. Coach Kumrow is not Vince Lombardi, he never claimed to be, but he is the most upright, honorable, do it the right way or don't do it at all coach you're ever gonna find, and he's a helluva ball coach on top of that. If he's being pushed out the door, and I have no way of knowing if that's the case, because of one or two bad seasons, it's a crying shame and whoever's calling for it should have to answer to it. Reggie Kumrow is Pewitt football. I'd follow him to hell and back any day.

This will be the game to finally get Pewitt out of their slump. Even though they have played some pretty good teams, they have not played to what I expected.

Pewitt - 27

Dekalb - 12

I'm going to say it will be closer than that, with the bears coming out with the W. I'll also say Wherry has his best game of the year, so far, friday night.

He rushed for 40-303 yards and 2 TD last time.

Well, I know PP didn't want to here that. Sorry for not correctly stating his stats, I was just trying to remember off the top of my head. He is getting stronger every game.

Any bets on whether or not he breaks for 350 this friday?

Well, I know PP didn't want to here that. Sorry for not correctly stating his stats, I was just trying to remember off the top of my head. He is getting stronger every game.

Any bets on whether or not he breaks for 350 this friday?

At 40 carries a game, the bet is can he keep up that pace for the whole season?

I doubt it on the 350. I would bet he doesn't get 250. Pewitt's offense just won't allow him to have the ball that much. What is DeKalb's record? Pewitt is 0-3 against L/E, Arp, and Jefferson.

I bet he is close to 300, 350 is a reach...If Pewitt played Dekalb schedule they would be at best 1-3, with that win against QC, who in a scrimmage gave Pewitt all they wanted, so schedules can be thrown out...I do believe however Pewitt's o gets on track this week.