New Diana @ Hughes Springs

Eaglenation74

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• New Diana
    • Hughes Springs

Just an outsider looking in, but why would the ND faithful not ne as confident? Is it because all the "has beens" don't get on here and talk smack? Sure, Hughes Springs has a talented group of athletes, and I am sure are favored in the polls but just because people decide not to get on the forums and talk smack, I wouldn't say that's a lack of confidence. I would probably think that there is not one coach, athlete and hopefully ND fan that thinks they will get beat. Just the way they should be.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an outsider looking in, but why would the ND faithful not ne as confident? Is it because all the "has beens" don't get on here and talk smack? Sure, Hughes Springs has a talented group of athletes, and I am sure are favored in the polls but just because people decide not to get on the forums and talk smack, I wouldn't say that's a lack of confidence. I would probably think that there is not one coach, athlete and hopefully ND fan that thinks they will get beat. Just the way they should be.

Never meant for it to be taken as all ND faithful. I was just talking about the guys on this forum.

Why so sensitive?

Are ya'll scaried

Man I tell ya I'm getting kinda worried. These Dianians are a rough bunch! I talked to one of our players last night and he said ND was pretty good and pretty fast and we are gonna hafta play our best game to beat em. I like that OLEMAN. That's tells me the coach is doin his job. We won't take em lightly.

Ok I am going to be serious here. I would not be surprised if HS won the game, ND is still learning under a new head coach but with this being said, the Eagles will show up and they will play hard and it could be a lot closer than some people think. It might be a whole lot closer than some people think. I have seen some very good games between these 2 schools in the past and I can assure you ND will play hard as will HS.

Ok I am going to be serious here. I would not be surprised if HS won the game, ND is still learning under a new head coach but with this being said, the Eagles will show up and they will play hard and it could be a lot closer than some people think. It might be a lot closer than some people think. I have seen some very good games between these 2 schools in the past and I can assure you ND will play hard as will HS.

I agree that both teams will play hard. I would not be shocked if it was some what close. But I also would not be shocked if HS won big. ND has had some good teams. HS has had some good teams. This is one of our best and may prove to be THE best. Looking forward to a good game.