53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• New Diana
    • Hughes Springs

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a good reffed game wouldnt have 4time outs for a team or pass int calls when the dbs didnt touch the recivers or when they take interceptions from our defensive backs!!! And yh i wish i could say the same about hs but yall havent played a good team yet n yes dfield would steam roll hs

09 I do believe the Mustangs and Tigers have played two common opponents. And yes, the outcome was the same for both teams with about the same margin of victory. The real question is this, is Hughes Springs that good or Daingerfield that bad. I think the Mustang faithful will say the Mustangs are that good. Now your chance , is Tigernation that bad.

By the way let us know how that Haskins's sandwich taste likes.................

Ok, first of all I wish both teams good luck tonight and an injury free game to both teams. Both teams are playoff contenders and hopefully can stay healthy to make a long run for each. Second, I just have to comment on the HS smack talk to Daingerfield. I will have to say that, no offense to HS, but HS shouldn't even be mentioned in the same post as Daingerfield. Not for the last 30 years at least. Daingerfield ahs a far superior program and has had for many years. Even a bad year for Daingerfield, they would dominate HS. Sure Daingerfield is down a little this year, but HS would not be able to be on the same field as them. I have seen both and yes I do know what I am talking about. Not taking anything from HS as they have a very good program and have had for a few years, but to put them in a class with Daingerfield, not happening.

Again, good luck Mustangs and Eagles and someone please keep Smoaky updated so I can keep up with the scores.

Well we coddled him/her along with kid gloves. He showed very brief flashes of smackability. But in the end he prolly ended up back in the closet eating crayons with Steeljacket. Enough of this tomfoolery. HS will paint ND back door red tomorrow night. We will run the ball at will, wearing them down, eating the clock, and scoring points. Time of possession will be lopsided in our favor. They will be very frustrated by their inability to keep us from getting lots of 2nd and 5's followed by lots of 1st and 10's followed by lots of 6+2's or 6+1's. They will be equally frustrated as they try to run their offense with the whole herd of Mustangs swarming to the ball and gang tackling the Eagle ball carriers. Prolly be some tantrums as they begin to wear down. At least this is how I see it.

Ok '88.... enough already..... I demand to know who told you I sit in the closet eating crayons! Shucks, now everybody knows how I get such colorful language. Which gets me to thinking..... may need a little help guys...... what does '88 sit in the closet eating...inquiring minds want to know?????

Ok '88.... enough already..... I demand to know who told you I sit in the closet eating crayons! Shucks, now everybody knows how I get such colorful language. Which gets me to thinking..... may need a little help guys...... what does '88 sit in the closet eating...inquiring minds want to know?????

I promised I wouldn't tell!

Ok, first of all I wish both teams good luck tonight and an injury free game to both teams. Both teams are playoff contenders and hopefully can stay healthy to make a long run for each. Second, I just have to comment on the HS smack talk to Daingerfield. I will have to say that, no offense to HS, but HS shouldn't even be mentioned in the same post as Daingerfield. Not for the last 30 years at least. Daingerfield ahs a far superior program and has had for many years. Even a bad year for Daingerfield, they would dominate HS. Sure Daingerfield is down a little this year, but HS would not be able to be on the same field as them. I have seen both and yes I do know what I am talking about. Not taking anything from HS as they have a very good program and have had for a few years, but to put them in a class with Daingerfield, not happening.

Again, good luck Mustangs and Eagles and someone please keep Smoaky updated so I can keep up with the scores.

No sir, you have no idea what you are talking about. But that's your opinion.

Im not blaming da refs about loosing the other games they where just better teams...and nah hs wouldnt beat us!!! No matter if it was a down year or not...but good luck to yall tonight

Lol.Talk on bro talk on. Sometimes its all ya got. I would wish y'all luck tonight as well but there ain't enough luck out there to help y'all. With the loss tonight, makes Hooks N Mt Vernon BIG games for the Tigers. Good luck with THOSE.lol

09 I do believe the Mustangs and Tigers have played two common opponents. And yes, the outcome was the same for both teams with about the same margin of victory. The real question is this, is Hughes Springs that good or Daingerfield that bad. I think the Mustang faithful will say the Mustangs are that good. Now your chance , is Tigernation that bad.

By the way let us know how that Haskins's sandwich taste likes.................

+1

Wanna wish my buddies and their pretty little ponies luck tonite!!... Don't get any of them little Shetlands hurt...don't want to give y'all any excuses for that #### kicking EF is gonna issue you!!... Lol... Seriously guys ...good luck tonite to both teams!... Hope everyone plays injury free!

Wanna wish my buddies and their pretty little ponies luck tonite!!... Don't get any of them little Shetlands hurt...don't want to give y'all any excuses for that #### kicking EF is gonna issue you!!... Lol... Seriously guys ...good luck tonite to both teams!... Hope everyone plays injury free!

Right back atcha Biged!

Wanna wish my buddies and their pretty little ponies luck tonite!!... Don't get any of them little Shetlands hurt...don't want to give say'all any excuses for that #### kicking EF is gonna issue you!!... Lol...sa Seriously guys ...good luck tonite to both teams!... Hope everyone plays injury free!

Same to y'all buddy!