DeKalb Vs LK

BearDad

I said to support the players we do have not concentrate on those no longer here. That doesn't mean we can't change some positions that are obviously not working

The coaches worked with 4 QB's for varsity the first 3 weeks and then tried another one some against E.F.............those plus the main JV QB have got good looks from the coaches....................so, West, in your opinion, who should the coaches have playing QB ?...............and what other positions should they change, and who should they put at those positions ?

you may have good ideas, and who knows, the coaches might see how your changes will help

I'm not close to the situation, but all you can do is put your best 11 out there and no matter where you put them and how you change things up. At the end of the day more than likely your best 11 are out there. Coaches don't put kids out there that don't give them the best chance to win... So my conclusion is you just don't have enough pieces or athelets to compete. I am sure everything will turn around one day...MAYBE!!!

The coaches had already made up their minds before they 'looked at " the 4 athletes. If a decision is not working, there' s nothing wrong with trying a change. Linwood did bring some excitement to the position during EF game. Supposed to be starting someone else at dekalb. Hmmm maybe someone else sees the need Cotton.

I still support my tigers and think they will pick up their 1st win

They may pick up their first win, I just dont think it will be this friday night. As for DK start someone new, I dont see that happening. The Qb we have been using is doing fine. The other options are just as dangerous. I still say DK by 12 in this one.

Alright it friday night. So turn on the lights, chalk the field and lets get it on...... Dekalb BEARS ARE LOOKING FOR WIN #2 and LK is looking to get into the district fight. So good luck to both teams and safe travels to all. So suit up, strap up and lets roll.

Alright it friday night. So turn on the lights, chalk the field and lets get it on...... Dekalb BEARS ARE LOOKING FOR WIN #2 and LK is looking to get into the district fight. So good luck to both teams and safe travels to all. So suit up, strap up and lets roll.

Good luck to your Bears tonight BearDad!