Palestine @ Pittsburg

MonyPHS

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you take?

• Palestine Wildcats
    • Pittsburg Pirates

I know Pittsburg can play some football, but I think this year's Palestine group has what it takes to win tough games. They are talented and still a work in progress for a very good team. I look for them to be a playoff contender and send some people home crying before the season ends. In other words, I'm taking Palestine in this one, lol.

I will take my Wildcats but I will tell you this will not be an easy game. Pittsburg always seems to be able to throw the ball really well. Last year I remember them being able to beat us to the edges. It was strange to see a team with more speed than us. Plus, the game is in their house. Definitely not an easy game, but I look for Palestine to sneak out of Pitt with a hard fought victory tonight.

You would think so, but I have seen us have a bad night this year (Chapel Hill). IF we can avoid a number of turnovers like we had in that game, you would believe this will be a victory.

Palestine lost this game 33-28 last year, in a heartbreaking loss. Driving 2 and a half hours to get there will be one of the issues, can you take that long of a road trip and still come out firing. I know against Athens Palestine played with an intensity I had not seen since the Jacksonville and Le Vega games. IF they can bring that every week they will be very good in November.

I will take my Wildcats but I will tell you this will not be an easy game. Pittsburg always seems to be able to throw the ball really well. Last year I remember them being able to beat us to the edges. It was strange to see a team with more speed than us. Plus, the game is in their house. Definitely not an easy game, but I look for Palestine to sneak out of Pitt with a hard fought victory tonight.

it all depends if we play defense and tackle better.....Palestine is the real deal. Their JV looked solid and the varsity is stronger this year. If Pitt doesn't step up and cut down on silly flags and tackle, then it will be a long night for the home team. IMO, the Wildcats could be scary good and it is not even Halloween!

Hats off to the Palestine Wildcats. After being a bit sluggish in the first half they blew the game open in the 3rd qtr. Nice adjustments made at halftime on both sides of the ball. Luckett, Stephenson and Clark all had good nights. Great job everyone players and Coaches. By the way like the white helmets with the white uniforms. Also I know where the NFL replacement refs are working now. One crew did this game last night.