Guest JORR2CAR

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Big Sandy in a close one
    • Beckville in a close one
    • Big Sandy by A LOT
    • Beckville by A LOT

Guest JORR2CAR

Both teams coming off bye weeks. Week before that it saw Big Sandy blasting Maud in a 49 to 26 win and Beckville shutting out Cushing 21-0.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Sandy should win this one. The Beckville-Cushing game was much closer than the score indicates.

You are still clinging to your bitterness. For the sake of your health, you need to give it up and move on. Beckville was the better team last week. We hold no ill will toward Cushing, perhaps your team will win next week.

As for Big Damby, ... Well let's just say we can win this game if we ( Beckville) shows up ready to play. I'm bettin they will be ready. It will be a dog fight, but I believe Beckville will be better prepared and will walk onto the field fully aware of what they have to do over the next five weeks.

Good day to you sir! ( might wanna put a cap on that bald head... It's a Iil chilly out there today!)

You are still clinging to your bitterness. For the sake of your health, you need to give it up and move on. Beckville was the better team last week. We hold no ill will toward Cushing, perhaps your team will win next week.

As for Big Damby, ... Well let's just say we can win this game if we ( Beckville) shows up ready to play. I'm bettin they will be ready. It will be a dog fight, but I believe Beckville will be better prepared and will walk onto the field fully aware of what they have to do over the next five weeks.

Good day to you sir! ( might wanna put a cap on that bald head... It's a Iil chilly out there today!)

Again, not bitter, but stating the truth.

Good luck to both Beckville and Big Sandy.

Wow, superised at the poll so far....

Don't think they understand that BS gets stronger and tougher every game. They've done it every year for the last three that I know of. Y'all have good ground game every year and very good athletes , should be a very good game.

If Beckville is as big in the trenches as I've been told then it should be a war up front for a while. If we weren't playing I'd come watch y'all get it on.

Guest JORR2CAR

Don't think they understand that BS gets stronger and tougher every game. They've done it every year for the last three that I know of. Y'all have good ground game every year and very good athletes , should be a very good game.

If Beckville is as big in the trenches as I've been told then it should be a war up front for a while. If we weren't playing I'd come watch y'all get it on.

thanks Chain, it just depends on what Big Sandy team shows up. if it's the 1 that we played West Rusk it will be a dog fight. if it's the the team that shows up when we played Maud, Big Sandy should win pretty easy. it is funny that you mention about the running game, cause against Maud we ran it only 6 times in the first half. Our QB had 201 yards passing and 4 td at half. definitely working on a lot more on both the ground and the air game. Would like to hear what some Maud people have to say who they think will win.

Guest JORR2CAR

I sure hope i dont have to eat any then ....

I don't think there is any crow left... I heard after the Maud game, Beckville ate it all up....

Yep, Ole' Doomer must love that Crow...here was his pick for the Maud/Beckville game:

"Beckville is gona win and keep a winning streak. Probly 36-12."

Wouldnt say i love the crow but ive had my share befour.B-sides ive had a xtra open week to forget bout the last batch.

I know they have a good safety and probably a good LB. How does BS look in the trenches?

With 1A Ball size on your O/D-Line is there hardest thing to come by that being said Big Sandy has talent on both sides maybe not tje mean streaks they have had for the past 2 years but they are getting better. That's what you need every week

Guest JORR2CAR

With 1A Ball size on your O/D-Line is there hardest thing to come by that being said Big Sandy has talent on both sides maybe not tje mean streaks they have had for the past 2 years but they are getting better. That's what you need every week

I have to agree with you about them getting better. Against Maud was the first week i saw them actually playing with some fire and emotion! If they can keep that intensity up they will be pretty tough!