• Big Sandy in a close one
    • Beckville in a close one
    • Big Sandy by A LOT
    • Beckville by A LOT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Bearcats. I think yall surprised a lot of folks. I'll have to have a little crow on this one!

Crow casserole will be served buffet style from 11-2 at the zippy j delicatessen tomorrow. Zippy J's is located at the intersection of hwy 149 and 124.

Anyone who comes is asked to bring a side dish.

Bearcats played a very intense game tonight. It was one of the best games I have ever seen on any level. Kids showed a lot of heart.

Guest JORR2CAR

damn shame when kids dont show up ready to play hard to start the playoff chase down 1 with a tough district

I agree!

Crow casserole will be served buffet style from 11-2 at the zippy j delicatessen tomorrow. Zippy J's is located at the intersection of hwy 149 and 124.

Anyone who comes is asked to bring a side dish.

Bearcats played a very intense game tonight. It was one of the best games I have ever seen on any level. Kids showed a lot of heart.

eh, I will pass on Zippy j's. It was way way better when it was poppy's!. Can we go to Ralph and Nelva's instead? I also will take my crow, with alot of pepper on it.

Congrats on the big win for the Bearcats.

Will be interesting to see next week . Should be a really good test to see Where everybody is at.

I agree!

2 0-1 teams in district squaring off this will be so important if the either team fall to 0-2 that's actually a three game hole. I know Big Sandy dosen't usually drop back to back games. I hope coach Mintor has a great game plan I know the 'Cats will be ready to get this one behind them. Hope our #1 gets well soon prayers for him bc its got to be hard having to sit as a senior :(

Guest JORR2CAR

2 0-1 teams in district squaring off this will be so important if the either team fall to 0-2 that's actually a three game hole. I know Big Sandy dosen't usually drop back to back games. I hope coach Mintor has a great game plan I know the 'Cats will be ready to get this one behind them. Hope our #1 gets well soon prayers for him bc its got to be hard having to sit as a senior :(

We will be playing Joaquin and they are 1-0 in district. They are undefeated at 6-0. Just means we have to play harder. And yes I too feel bad for #1 sitting out. I know it is hard on him, but remember things happen for a reason.

Guest JORR2CAR

Big Sandy has alot of big kid's. Alot of good looking skilled kid's also. What is wrong with #1?

From what I hear he has a collapsed lung, This has been his 3rd game to sit out and he is still our leading rusher if that says anything....