65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chapel Hill
    • Spring Hill

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chapel Hill will have way to much speed and athletes for spring hill to answer. I see alot of big running plays breaking for touchdowns. Spring Hill did beat gladewater but I dont think that says alot. IMO Henderson might be the team to beat in the district, not kilgore.

All I can say is the third playoff spot is up for grabs between Gilmer (2-0), CH (0-2), Spring Hill (1-1), Bullard (0-1).

I see it like this. Gilmer will lose to Henderson so it leaves Gilmer @ (2-1) CH will beat Spring Hill so CH will be @ (1-2) & Spring Hill (1-2). Bullard will beat Glade water so Bullard (1-1) Gladewater (0-3) If Bullard can out play Gilmer & CH can beat everyone else! (Kilgore is ?able). We can go to playoffs. That's my opinion. That's considering Bullard loses to CH & Henderson. And Gilmer losing to Henderson Kilgore & Bullard

CH needs Henderson or Gilmer to go undefeated most likely. If Gilmer,Kilgore and Henderson just lose one and beat the other against each other that's bad for CH. CH needs HTown or Gilmer to sweep the district and Kilgore lose to CH also for us to go all the way to the playoffs.

Still many scenarios but that seems like the "easiest" for CH to make the playoffs. Beat Kilgore and hope Kilgore losses to anyone else and CH win from here on out. If CH loses again it will be extremely hard to make it into the playoffs and actually we may not if we lose again.

The dogs have got to decide they want to win, more than they want to lose.

I agree. It's all on us now. Win and stay in or lose and go home for the playoffs.

There's too much district left to be deciding what has to happen, all chapel hill can do is win. And win. And win. But hasn't that been the plan all year? Lol. If chapel hill doesn't turn over the ball like they have and the revs from Gilmer don't happen to show up, they win easily. But one too many turnovers for ch....never know!!!

Ch 35-7

There's too much district left to be deciding what has to happen, all chapel hill can do is win. And win. And win. But hasn't that been the plan all year? Lol. If chapel hill doesn't turn over the ball like they have and the revs from Gilmer don't happen to show up, they win easily. But one too many turnovers for ch....never know!!!

Ch 35-7

I agree!

JUST WIN!!!!!!!!!

Ch 35-7

If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump his rump every time he jumped.

Had Gilmer receivers not dropped so many passes, drives would have continued, and more than 50 points would have been put up.

I know some of you in Henderson want Gilmer to lose very badly because things now look pretty tight in 16-3A, but I just don't see it happening.

If you want to make the playoffs, beat the teams in front of you.

Had Gilmer receivers not dropped so many passes, drives would have continued, and more than 50 points would have been put up.

I know some of you in Henderson want Gilmer to lose very badly because things now look pretty tight in 16-3A, but I just don't see it happening.

I saw a reply to a comment and it had your name on it so i didnt even read it because i knew it would be of no relevance. So im typing this without even knowing what you said.

Same thing could be said for the unforced fumbles by CH, which gave the gilmer offense pretty dang good field position three times.

I do think gilmer has a chance at going 5-1 in this district.

All I can say is the third playoff spot is up for grabs between Gilmer (2-0), CH (0-2), Spring Hill (1-1), Bullard (0-1).

I see it like this. Gilmer will lose to Henderson so it leaves Gilmer @ (2-1) CH will beat Spring Hill so CH will be @ (1-2) & Spring Hill (1-2). Bullard will beat Glade water so Bullard (1-1) Gladewater (0-3) If Bullard can out play Gilmer & CH can beat everyone else! (Kilgore is ?able). We can go to playoffs. That's my opinion. That's considering Bullard loses to CH & Henderson. And Gilmer losing to Henderson Kilgore & Bullard

I will say, loosing to Spring Hill would be more likely than dropping these three...after all, we have Hendeson's number (we assumed the annual spanking for Carthage after they got tired and moved to new ground), Kilgore...I watched the Bullard game...if that is what they bring to us the last game of the season, it will be a repeat of our last encounter that they were picked to win by 26 pts (for the youngsters that don't remember, final was a 70-27 given by the Bucs) and Bullard...please...Bullard's beat down was 71-0 the same year...I really think is was over 100 but the scorboard had a blow-up at the half and nothng could be verified accept hte officially released score...so bottom line, don't count the Buckeyes out...many that are much brighter than this bunch have done so only to have caa-caa smeared all ove 'em...besst of luck to all.

I will say, loosing to Spring Hill would be more likely than dropping these three...after all, we have Hendeson's number (we assumed the annual spanking for Carthage after they got tired and moved to new ground), Kilgore...I watched the Bullard game...if that is what they bring to us the last game of the season, it will be a repeat of our last encounter that they were picked to win by 26 pts (for the youngsters that don't remember, final was a 70-27 given by the Bucs) and Bullard...please...Bullard's beat down was 71-0 the same year...I really think is was over 100 but the scorboard had a blow-up at the half and nothng could be verified accept hte officially released score...so bottom line, don't count the Buckeyes out...many that are much brighter than this bunch have done so only to have caa-caa smeared all ove 'em...besst of luck to all.

Stranger things have happened BEB! From what I've seen so far from SH, they might not have the size and strength like other teams, but they do have the heart of a lion more than others. Teams like SH know what they're in for, and they're not going to just lie down for anyone just because they're the underdog in every game they play on Friday nights.