65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chapel Hill
    • Spring Hill

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panthers take this one if they dont turn it over 6 times like they are averaging.

Thinking sh 21 to 14. Ch wont have the ball very much and sh d has been solid.

I've been very impressed with the panthers this year. They fight as hard as I've seen and don't give up.

Panthers take this one if they dont turn it over 6 times like they are averaging.

I've been very impressed with the panthers this year. They fight as hard as I've seen and don't give up.

Spring Hill could very well be better than years past but IMO still not on chapel hills level yet. Chapel HIll is not near as bad as their record indicates. I can see why spring hill would have some confidence coming off a win at gladewater but Spring Hill will find out very quick that they can not match chapel hills SPEED. I see several big plays happening simply because spring hill will not be able to catch the opposing bulldog.

Good test for both schools. CH says they are better than their record, if so, beat SH.

SH says they are better than their record. If so, beat CH.

If State was won in practice then CH would win often. They looked good out there today. Hope it translates over to Friday night also.

They need to get a win this Friday and carry that momentum over week to week. IMO the playoffs have started for CH. if they win out, they have a good chance of making it, but if they lose any more games that could send the dogs to the hardwood early.

Get it done dogs!

C hill in this one, I mean come on, they kept up with gilmer for 3 quarters so just come with the same momentum and I can see the dogs getting a win by 21

GO DOGS ! ! !

Chapel Hill kept up with Gilmer. Gladewater kept up with Gilmer. Spring Hill beat Gladewater. Spring Hill will beat Chapel Hill. Lol

And that is why I don't pay attention to other schedules.

I will say, loosing to Spring Hill would be more likely than dropping these three...after all, we have Hendeson's number (we assumed the annual spanking for Carthage after they got tired and moved to new ground), Kilgore...I watched the Bullard game...if that is what they bring to us the last game of the season, it will be a repeat of our last encounter that they were picked to win by 26 pts (for the youngsters that don't remember, final was a 70-27 given by the Bucs) and Bullard...please...Bullard's beat down was 71-0 the same year...I really think is was over 100 but the scorboard had a blow-up at the half and nothng could be verified accept hte officially released score...so bottom line, don't count the Buckeyes out...many that are much brighter than this bunch have done so only to have caa-caa smeared all ove 'em...besst of luck to all.

"Last encounter" Those same boys still playing? Dang how many times have they failed..lol.... you cant go off the past.And you keep thinking ya'll are gonna beat Bullard by 71....

"Last encounter" Those same boys still playing? Dang how many times have they failed..lol.... you cant go off the past.And you keep thinking ya'll are gonna beat Bullard by 71....

I think the 3rd spot will be a battle between Gilmer and Bullard. That's with Henderson coming in first and Kilgore coming in second.

I think the 3rd spot will be a battle between Gilmer and Bullard. That's with Henderson coming in first and Kilgore coming in second.

Right now it looks like.

KILGORE

HENDERSON

BULLARD

GILMER

SPRING HILL

GLADEWATER

CHAPEL HILL

When the season started I had it:

Gilmer

Kilgore

Henderson

Chapel Hill

Gladewater

Bullard

Spring Hill

After 6 games, it looks like:

Gilmer

Kilgore

Henderson

Bullard

Chapel Hill

Spring Hill

Gladewater

Whether Chapel Hill believes it or not, this is our easiest district game the rest of the the way, so hopefully we'll make a good showing. Coach Chadwick has done a great job motivating the kids, working with what he's got, finding ways to move the chains and managing the games so far.

Gilmer

Kilgore

Henderson

Chapel Hill

Gladewater

Bullard

Spring Hill

Gilmer

Kilgore

Henderson

Bullard

Chapel Hill

Spring Hill

Gladewater

Whether Chapel Hill believes it or not, this is our easiest district game the rest of the the way, so hopefully we'll make a good showing. Coach Chadwick has done a great job motivating the kids, working with what he's got, finding ways to move the chains and managing the games so far.

I think people are downgrading chapel hill..they're not as bad as everyone is saying. Just saying

Gilmer

Kilgore

Henderson

Chapel Hill

Gladewater

Bullard

Spring Hill

Gilmer

Kilgore

Henderson

Bullard

Chapel Hill

Spring Hill

Gladewater

I hope you come back Friday night after the game and tell us if we were your "easiest" game.

I hope you come back Friday night after the game and tell us if we were your "easiest" game.

We have Henderson, Gilmer, Bullard left. I suppose I should've worded it, Chapel Hill is the weakest opponent we have left rather than "easiest." Granted Chapel Hill would make the playoffs in most 3A districts. Just not 16 3A this year.

Agreed it won't be easy for us this week or any other for that matter.

I can't make that call Friday night regardless of the outcome. We'll have to wait until after the final week to see if I know what I'm talking about.

They only played one game instead of a freshmen and jv, CH won 46-20. CH won all middle school games also. Not positive of all scores, but some were 40-0 and 52-12.

I was at the middle school games last night, and CH looked dominate. SH didn't have much speed at all. They did have much more size, but at that age, kids don't really know how to use that to their advantage. They lined up in a flexbone most of the night. I saw the wishbone a few times and a single wingback a few times. Mainly running, but at that age that is what most schools do. If CH wins tonight the dogs will sweep SH on all levels. We shall see.

Go dogs!!