Clarksville vs Rivercrest

91Tiger4Life

Yeah, from the region final basketball game last year. Not mine, just found it on some website. There's something a little off with the color, but that's what I particularly liked about it. Metaphor for something or other I'm sure. I'd come up with something but typing a wordy response on this little iPod is tiring. Whew.

It's like a black and white photo with just the blue and maroon added.........it has a nice look to it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very close game...expected CV to be up a little more. Kudos to RC for keeping this one close.

It's been a tough game and could be closer. Rebels had a pick six called back, and I don't think the block that brought it back was at all necessary ... dude had a host of blockers and was going to score regardless.

Clarksville goes three and out to start the second half. Rivercrest responds with an 83 yard drive with Richards carrying most of the load with his legs. Like a hot knife through butter on that one. Two point conversion pass is no good. 13-8 Tigers, 4:52 to go in the third.

Clarksville wound up winning 26-8.

Not pretty. Defense won it again. Got just enough out of the running game, and really that's all they ever should've done. Every pass attempt down field was a waste tonight. But anyway, barring some shocking losses in the Alba, Como, or Chisum group of games, Tigers have confirmed themselves as a playoff team for the third straight year.

Good Game through 3 Quarters

In the first quarter a rebel reciever dropped a certain TD pass that hit him between the numbers

The Rebels later lined up to attempt a field goal from about mid-field(are you kidding me?)

The rebels had a interception return for a TD called back on a cheap call

Rebel punt blocked...not surprising....won't be the last this year

Rebels GAVE the tigers a 50 yard field on kickoffs

All this stuff killed any chances of winning

Defense actually did a decent job this week

Good Game through 3 Quarters

In the first quarter a rebel reciever dropped a certain TD pass that hit him between the numbers

The Rebels later lined up to attempt a field goal from about mid-field(are you kidding me?)

The rebels had a interception return for a TD called back on a cheap call

Rebel punt blocked...not surprising....won't be the last this year

Rebels GAVE the tigers a 50 yard field on kickoffs

All this stuff killed any chances of winning

Defense actually did a decent job this week

LOL...Here we go with the first set of excuses. C'ville shot themselves in the foot WAY more times than R'crest & BOTH teams had bad calls. C'villes D shut down y'all's offense, it is what it is. See y'all in a few months on the basketball court. :))

LOL...Here we go with the first set of excuses. C'ville shot themselves in the foot WAY more times than R'crest & BOTH teams had bad calls. C'villes D shut down y'all's offense, it is what it is. See y'all in a few months on the basketball court. :))

You are so eager to talk trash you didn't even bother to read my post. Nobody is making any excuses. Clarksvillle won the game fair and square and shoud be congratulated. What was pointed out was the things Rivercrest needs to fix. Dropped passes,silly penalties,special teams.

Have to agree that the decision to go for that field goal was interesting. Think it was in the 50 to 52 yard range. I've only personally seen one high school kid in my life who might have had a realistic shot at that.

As for the kickoffs, Clarksville's kick return team has been excellent this year. I know they've taken two to the house this season and they had several good returns in the Edgewood win, so I expect that's why they were kicking 'em short.