Tyler Lee Bad JUJU

GOLEE

Asleep at the wheel about all I can say about the loss last night in North Mesquite..

5 turnovers on the road will kill you every time.. Never wsa really in the game at all.. These kids are alot better than this... after a off week.. we need the next 4 of 5 to make the playoffs... ouch

i want to see them win at least two more games. they need to learn how to pass the ball.

They are going ground and pound , which i don't understand at all.. when their defense is giving up 30 points a game average.. This program is at a all time low right now, and there is no way we can play in this district, with just a running game.. If you don't work on it in practice you wont be very good at it in a game when your 21 points down, which has been all year.. Were giving up way toooooo many points to be in any game at all.. Wallace was sat down the second half from fumbles, and the party was over from there... Simmons did have a great game in his place.. were just getting it ran down our throat ,,

They are going ground and pound , which i don't understand at all.. when their defense is giving up 30 points a game average.. This program is at a all time low right now, and there is no way we can play in this district, with just a running game.. If you don't work on it in practice you wont be very good at it in a game when your 21 points down, which has been all year.. Were giving up way toooooo many points to be in any game at all.. Wallace was sat down the second half from fumbles, and the party was over from there... Simmons did have a great game in his place.. were just getting it ran down our throat ,,

well maybe they need to go with another back. this looks like the Mike Owens days. The running game is good if the team can move the ball, but you need a passing game to open it up.

well maybe they need to go with another back. this looks like the Mike Owens days. The running game is good if the team can move the ball, but you need a passing game to open it up.

They haven't been good for several years. They changed the coaching staff and your going to

have to give the new staff some time. They obviously don't have the talent to compete. You can't

keep blaming coaches. I know it's easier to pass the blame on them. It's hard for fans and parents

to admit when you just don't have the players to compete at the 5A level.

They haven't been good for several years. They changed the coaching staff and your going to

have to give the new staff some time. They obviously don't have the talent to compete. You can't

keep blaming coaches. I know it's easier to pass the blame on them. It's hard for fans and parents

to admit when you just don't have the players to compete at the 5A level.

lee has talent, but Lee is known to run the ball. when i was in school. they always had a good QB and WR to go with the RB. the RB and WR are still there. Lee needs to find a QB. This Coach isn't use to losing and you can tell from the way his acts. Lee will be up again it's just going to take time.

lee has talent, but Lee is known to run the ball. when i was in school. they always had a good QB and WR to go with the RB. the RB and WR are still there. Lee needs to find a QB. This Coach isn't use to losing and you can tell from the way his acts. Lee will be up again it's just going to take time.

Amen

In a school the size of lee you can't tell there isn't one kid that can throw the football better than what they have fielded for the past six years. Coach needs to do some recruiting in the hallways.

Sure Lee has talent. Every team in that district has talent. They just don't have enough of it.

Again, It's hard to take when you're kids just aren't as talented as the kids they are playing against.

They have more talent than Rockwall and should win that game.

Sure Lee has talent. Every team in that district has talent. They just don't have enough of it.

Again, It's hard to take when you're kids just aren't as talented as the kids they are playing against.

i not sure if they will win that game. i hope they do, but not sure they will.

They dont have the skill players to throw the ball. Its not about having talent. Every school has some bit of talent but Lee lacks the talent of the other schools like Horn MH and LV....they are not a passing team and never really have been. But they have always been able to pass effectively when they needed to for ex.play action or tight end rolling out. These WR's are young and inexperienced so they could be good down the line but for now its the ground game that will win them games. When they drop back to pass its just a disaster waiting to happen.

They dont have the skill players to throw the ball. Its not about having talent. Every school has some bit of talent but Lee lacks the talent of the other schools like Horn MH and LV....they are not a passing team and never really have been. But they have always been able to pass effectively when they needed to for ex.play action or tight end rolling out. These WR's are young and inexperienced so they could be good down the line but for now its the ground game that will win them games. When they drop back to pass its just a disaster waiting to happen.

ok

The junior they have is a good qb. He lost a little since the first two games when they avg 30 pts due to having to sit behind the senior upon his return. Nothing changes over night. The freshman and JV are full of talent, big lineman, fast backs, and tall receivers just give it a chance.

The junior they have is a good qb. He lost a little since the first two games when they avg 30 pts due to having to sit behind the senior upon his return. Nothing changes over night. The freshman and JV are full of talent, big lineman, fast backs, and tall receivers just give it a chance.

Don't stand a chance in Division 1 5A.

i have been watching lee at fresh through varsity levels for years and I promise you there is no lack of talent in this program. they have size and speed everywhere and it amazes me they are not more competitive.

i agree their lack of a solid qb hurts them be there is a bigger problem because if your good everywhere else you can somewhat make up for a deficiency there.

Lee has had some good talent over the last 15 years, they made the playoffs like 13 of those years, and won a state tile.. you dont do that without good kids.. I dont think they deserved to be playing the tough schedule they had over the past few years, because it took its toll on the team with so many losses.. The difference I see in them is they have had no defense, and a passing QB to pull them out of the ditch...

With so many teams running the spread, they are scoring alot of points, and you cant match them running the ball, and some limited playaction, your D is on the field all night.

I think they need to take this time to decide what their going to do in the next few years and instill it down into the JV, Fresh. teams so by the time their at the varsity level they may have a QB that can throw the ball.. Thats why Gilmer scores so many points every year.. I watched them play the past few years around ET and they throw the ball all over the place from the JV and up... their raising up QBs.. It easier to take a passing QB and instill the running game instead of taking a running QB and trying to make him a passer when he is a senior.. Playaction doesnt work when your opponant knows you cant streach it down the fieled, and they stack the box with 5 every down to play the run.. IMO... you have to throw it anymore in high school to have a multiple offense.. You can still get it done running the ball, just as Longview has over the years, but you better have a D to go with it.. You see Longview lost their QB, and their having a time as well just lining up and running it..

It hurts watching a program you feel like you help build crash down to earth in fiery fashion. I played from 99-01 and our teams were very good first outright district championship back to back district championships and were litered with all district amd all state players. That tradition continued w/ great running backs from Derek Farmer & Jimmie Gamble to Tyrone Ross& Keondra Smith, & Preston Hill, to Jason Williams & Dada Brown I could go on & on but Coach Owens, Coach Wynn & Coach Fleet got everything out of an offensive player and Coach Law, Reid, & Williams did the same on Defense But Solid Qbs have also been a staple. You don't always have a Ty Wright or Matt Flynn One of the Hill bros or a Marcus Jackson get a smart toughckid with a live arm and throw it around. If you have small speedy receivers throw bubble screens and quick screens if you got big receivers GO DEEP BUT DONT LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD!!!!Its just foolish be adaptive. I don't like hearing that the coach isn't taking losing well he needs to do his job first, give those kids confidence bc if they had confidence they could win the close ones. We won bc we knew in a close game we were better. Better conditioned better coached bc we practiced perfect. DO IT TILL ITS RIGHT EVERYTIME ALL THE TIME. I HOPE they get it together soon or kids qre going to start transfering to the plethora of schools around Tyler.

With you on this... After watching them play , I'm surprised they didn't bring a lot of those kids up. I believe Coach Piske is letting the Seniors get their time in risking a horrible season. We shall see