A little ASH love please!

dago29

How about a little love for the Apple Springs Eagles? They're currently 6-0 and leading District 16-6man Division I. Josh Suggs has rushed for 1074 yards and 18 TDs, despite missing a game. They're going for 7-0 Friday night against Karnack.

How about a little love for the Apple Springs Eagles? They're currently 6-0 and leading District 16-6man Division I. Josh Suggs has rushed for 1074 yards and 18 TDs, despite missing a game. They're going for 7-0 Friday night against Karnack.

[/quo

Have you guys started district already?

A pleasant surprise, but they haven't played the Oakwood Panthers yet...

Congrats ASH!

No need to down the game. These schools can't help it that they don't have enough kids to field an 11-man team. These kids work just as hard as kids that play for bigger schools.

That is true... Plus Throckmorton beat Windthorst last week.

District doesn't start for another two weeks. It's a three-team district with Oakwood, High Island, and Chester.

If ASH is in it, don't that make it a 4 team district?

Sorry, we ain't so good with the rithmatic in East Texas....

And why did Suggs miss a game? Fatigue?!?! LOL...........

It is a four-team district. Only 2 go to the playoffs, so it will probably come down to the High Island/Apple Springs game on Nov. 2nd for the other playoff spot. Suggs was out with an injury two weeks ago, but returned to action last week.

Congratulations Apple Springs! Finish Strong!

It is a four-team district. Only 2 go to the playoffs, so it will probably come down to the High Island/Apple Springs game on Nov. 2nd for the other playoff spot. Suggs was out with an injury two weeks ago, but returned to action last week.

Going to the Oakwood/High Island game in a coupe if weeks. Will be my first six-man game. May try to make my way to the Oakwood/Apple Springs game too...