Bullard vs. Chapel Hill

Stankylegg

It's not wrong though, the dogs kill themselves with "unforced" fumbles on the center/QB exchange and a few on the QB/RB exchange. Can't give the other team the ball three times in a row in the fourth quarter much less inside your 30 yard line.

If CH plays with the second half intensity they played with last night, and the ball protection they played with all game, and eliminates the stupid penalties. The dogs will win. That's a lot of "ifs" though.

Lol I agree with him tho it was just funny.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I agree with him tho it was just funny.

Yeah. I got ya. It's funny, but embarrassing at the same time. Last week against gilmer I was at the game with jug line and my pops, and after the third fumble we just looked at each other and laughed, like "seriously? C'mon Man!!."

This is a must win for both teams. If CH loses, they have no chance at playoffs. If Bullard loses, I think they stand very little chance of beating Gilmer or Henderson, which will prove their weak schedule made them look better than they are. If Bullard does win, I think it will prove they are good, since they have been dealt a major spanking by CH for the past three years. I saw clips of Bullard on Friday night Fever, and my biggest fear is their passing game. They showed a lot of great passing plays, and I'm not super confident our guys will be able to cover those plays. CH can and should win this game, but if I were a betting person..,I would keep my money in my pocket on this game.

But what IF CH beats a team Henderson lost to? Do they still go in case we tie?

The only team Henderson has lost to is gilmer and the score was closer in henderson's favor than CH, and on top of that CH lost as well. If CH is going to go ahead of Henderson, Henderson would have to lose a few more games and have a worse record than CH. What you stated, " a tie between CH/Henderson" is simply impossible at this point.

The easiest route to the playoffs for CH, is as follows

1. CH wins out

2. Henderson wins out

3. Gilmer wins out

If these three things all happen, then CH is 100% in the third spot, but the reality is that these three things aren't likely to happen, and depending on who loses to who in the next few weeks, the second and third playoff spot may be decided by more than just overall district record.

The easiest route to the playoffs for CH, is as follows

1. CH wins out

2. Henderson wins out

3. Gilmer wins out

If these three things all happen, then CH is 100% in the third spot, but the reality is that these three things aren't likely to happen, and depending on who loses to who in the next few weeks, the second and third playoff spot may be decided by more than just overall district record.

+1. CH needs Kilgore to lose to either/both Gilmer and Henderson and CH win out and we are in. I feel as its in our hands since I think Kilgore will lose to either Gilmer or HTown.

@Lion- make sure y'all spank Kilgore again this yr for us. lol.