Bullard vs. Chapel Hill

Stankylegg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph Clark went out with an injury at the beginning of the third...and CH was done. Everyone has said all season that he is a one man team, and tonight would've been a perfect chance for his teammates to step up and prove otherwise...you see how that turned out. As for the refs, they were pretty awful, but mostly because they didn't seem to know what they were doing. The pass interference called against Bullard that all the Bullard fans booed at was a terrible call...and I'm from CH; wasn't even close to pass interference. And walking off ten yards one way just to walk off ten yards the other way...never seen that before.

Congrats Bullard. You wanted it more in the end...and our team couldn't hang with Joseph on the bench. Let's just pray he's better by next Friday...or it could get really really ugly.

Agree 100% been getting 10 yards a pop.......I don't understand sorry...

Agree going for 2 was a great call...throwing ball...NOT SMART AT ALL! And as for Clark being out, yes he was missed but those boys played just as well without him in, and I don't think it's Bullard wanting the win more, it was the call for a pass on 2 points instead of running the ball like they had done ALL night...you know go left or go right. All night long, pretty easy to read. Good job to ALL you CH boys you played a good game! Keep your heads high! There is NO I IN TEAM!

Congrats Bullard for the win.

Yes Clark was missed but I feel like all 11 guys were giving it their all. When i see kids crying on the sideline after the game, that trlls me that more kids than just clark wanted the win. The kids played hard but the play calling was so elementary. Run left run right run left run right. Come on guys this isn't 7th grade football. The opposing defense knows where the ball is going every single play. We call the plays from the stands and we are far from being coaches.

Sorry, can't blame the kids on this one.

I have no problem with Sitton going for 2 but why freakin throw it? Just pound the ball in like you had been the 2 previous drives. I feel bad for the kids but in the end this is the way it ends for everybody except the champs in the end. At least we can now focus on next yr and move some player around IMO. I'd go head and start King as qb. JMO.

Good win Bullard. I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the yr.

I have no problem with Sitton going for 2 but why freakin throw it? Just pound the ball in like you had been the 2 previous drives. I feel bad for the kids but in the end this is the way it ends for everybody except the champs in the end. At least we can now focus on next yr and move some player around IMO. I'd go head and start King as qb. JMO.

Good win Bullard. I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the yr.