Bullard vs. Chapel Hill

Stankylegg

Congrats Bullard for the win.

Yes Clark was missed but I feel like all 11 guys were giving it their all. When i see kids crying on the sideline after the game, that trlls me that more kids than just clark wanted the win. The kids played hard but the play calling was so elementary. Run left run right run left run right. Come on guys this isn't 7th grade football. The opposing defense knows where the ball is going every single play. We call the plays from the stands and we are far from being coaches.

Sorry, can't blame the kids on this one.

I believe this was one of the best games played by CH all around. But again play calling needs some help, can't blame that on the boys.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very intense ending and a real nail biter. Bullard is down 8 points with 5:00 minutes left and pulls out a W in double OT. Wow! One of the best games I've ever seen! Can't disagree with CH fans calling out Sitton for passing for the conversion. I thought for sure the RB was going to pound it in but was shocked when the QB dropped back to pass. The safety read that play like a book. Congrats on the win Panthers!!

Very intense ending and a real nail biter. Bullard is down 8 points with 5:00 minutes left and pulls out a W in double OT. Wow! One of the best games I've ever seen! Can't disagree with CH fans calling out Sitton for passing for the conversion. I thought for sure the RB was going to pound it in but was shocked when the QB dropped back to pass. The safety read that play like a book. Congrats on the win Panthers!!

Bro u know they're not gonna put King @ QB! They did lex wrong!! I don't understand why u wouldnt put a good chemistry QB since 7th grade at that position homeboy has been waiting since yay high for that dream. Also why not pound the ball in if it's been working for u all night. Why call the same plays over & over!! I'm just very frustrated that my Dawgs expectations were not met this year! I just don't understand right now we have the talent We have the head coach as well. What else is wrong if we want to be a power house things have to change. Also who knows this might be our last two years at the 3A level for awhile!! Sorry for the frustration right now but I have been holding it in for awhile!!!

I think most everyone agrees! CH has the talent for sure, it just hasn't been put out there the right way. Agree that Lex got shafted!

Lex should have found a way to help the team instead of quitting on the team

Surely he could have played another position

Lex quit!? Tough thing for a kid to be groomed to think he's the heir apparent and then get passed up. So lets take it easy if he did.

Lex should have found a way to help the team instead of quitting on the team

Surely he could have played another position

really thats what ur gonna say about a 16 yr old kid who fought long and hard just to have his dream ripped out from under him for no apparent good reason ???? before u start passing judgement u might wanna brush up on the facts......then maybe u will see the blame can easily be placed on an adult !!!!!

Lex quit!? Tough thing for a kid to be groomed to think he's the heir apparent and then get passed up. So lets take it easy if he did.

thank u !!!!!!

I think most everyone agrees! CH has the talent for sure, it just hasn't been put out there the right way. Agree that Lex got shafted!

+1000

I think he was in the right to leave after the way he got moved down for no reason, he's been there since 7th grade and I think he deserved more than 2-4 mins every 2-4 games, talked to him last night at the game and he said he will more than likely transfer out of chapel hill, either way best of luck to him and his future choices

I think he was in the right to leave after the way he got moved down for no reason, he's been there since 7th grade and I think he deserved more than 2-4 mins every 2-4 games, talked to him last night at the game and he said he will more than likely transfer out of chapel hill, either way best of luck to him and his future choices

Well I was raised to never quit as well. BUT, I know the situation and understand his thoughts on quiting. There is more to it than most know. His parents done a great job of making him play as long as he did.

Let's get off this subject. It's done and over with.

Let's talk about "run left run right run left run right".

I'm not a fan of lining the rb to one side or the other from the qb. It's so obvious which way we are going.

Black did look good last night. Why did we get away from blacks running game?

Well I was raised to never quit as well. BUT, I know the situation and understand his thoughts on quiting. There is more to it than most know. His parents done a great job of making him play as long as he did.

I'm not a fan of lining the rb to one side or the other from the qb. It's so obvious which way we are going.

Black did look good last night. Why did we get away from the qb keep which has worked well.

Black did look good last night. Why did we get away from the qb keep which has worked well.

All of u should be ashamed, I understand that Lex was upset but when did it become ok to quit!! Quick question for y'all to think about, what about the second string o-line or the kids that never hit the field should they quit also. Or what about the kids the backed Zero last year, didn't he move there too? So how about you all just leave this subject alone cause there is 40 other kids that this post affects(who stuck through adversity or hard times)!!!

All of u should be ashamed, I understand that Lex was upset but when did it become ok to quit!! Quick question for y'all to think about, what about the second string o-line or the kids that never hit the field should they quit also. Or what about the kids the backed Zero last year, didn't he move there too? So how about you all just leave this subject alone cause there is 40 other kids that this post affects(who stuck through adversity or hard times)!!!

I agree with your post but this subject is a little different.

Wallace no doubt was the best nose guard we had. He earned that position. At some point in preseason, every kid has a equal opportunity to earn a starting position. If a kid fought for a position and earned it, he will get the privilege of starting. I agree that your backups can be just as important as the starters.

The difference here is black had the job when he walked on campus. How many minutes did lex get in the preseason to prove he could handle the job? None. If he could have been given the chance to prove the black is the better qb, we wouldn't be talking about this.

Again, I not bashing black by any means. He is playing great!!!

funny thing.....the 40 other kids u speak of have told lex from the beginning they dont kno how he stuck it out as long as he did and they dont kno that they could of done it 2nd string o line u say ????? totally different situation, totally !!!!! please like u sd lets dont go there !!!! before all of u start passing judgement on a 16 yr old kid who actually handled the situation better than an adult ....like ive sd 3 times kno please know ur facts first...please !!!!

That was the best football game I've ever seen. The other was Euless Trinity vs Plano for the Regional Championship 4 years ago. Both teams played hard and there was some big plays called back on penalties. I did think the Pass interference was a great play by the defense on 3rd and 8 which lead to a score but the Long pass with what less then 40 seconds in the half? I know the corner fell down but still man coverage? I thought that was a back breaker and would be play that won the Game for the Bulldogs. Now going for 2 in the second overtime? I was telling everyone that they would go for two if they scored, but never expected a pass. When they lined up for two the Panthers called a timeout. It seemed like watching the play unfold that they knew what the Bulldogs were running. Either way I would've run the ball. But either way the Panthers came back and it was one really really good game by both teams and I thought both teams played great, and should be very be proud of their effort.

That was the best football game I've ever seen. The other was Euless Trinity vs Plano for the Regional Championship 4 years ago. Both teams played hard and there was some big plays called back on penalties. I did think the Pass interference was a great play by the defense on 3rd and 8 which lead to a score but the Long pass with what less then 40 seconds in the half? I know the corner fell down but still man coverage? I thought that was a back breaker and would be play that won the Game for the Bulldogs. Now going for 2 in the second overtime? I was telling everyone that they would go for two if they scored, but never expected a pass. When they lined up for two the Panthers called a timeout. It seemed like watching the play unfold that they knew what the Bulldogs were running. Either way I would've run the ball. But either way the Panthers came back and it was one really really good game by both teams and I thought both teams played great, and should be very be proud of their effort.

Well said and congrats on the win. Both teams played hard. Bullard is impressive with their discipline and "never give up" mentality.