Bullard vs. Chapel Hill

Stankylegg

Well I was raised to never quit as well. BUT, I know the situation and understand his thoughts on quiting. There is more to it than most know. His parents done a great job of making him play as long as he did.

Let's get off this subject. It's done and over with.

Let's talk about "run left run right run left run right".

I'm not a fan of lining the rb to one side or the other from the qb. It's so obvious which way we are going.

Black did look good last night. Why did we get away from blacks running game?

Well I was raised to never quit as well. BUT, I know the situation and understand his thoughts on quiting. There is more to it than most know. His parents done a great job of making him play as long as he did.

Let's get off this subject. It's done and over with.

Let's talk about "run left run right run left run right".

I'm not a fan of lining the rb to one side or the other from the qb. It's so obvious which way we are going.

Black did look good last night. Why did we get away from the qb keep which has worked well.

Run left, run right, run left, run right! Go Dogs! Maybe Kilgore won't be able to read the run next week! Run left, run right! 😝

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna fill out an application for offensive coordinator next year! Heck I was a great pee wee coach that turned our pee wee team around! I coached the state champion kids when they were 10, 11, and 12! I had a mean double reverse pass, reverse, and a killer sweep!! I think I have the perfect qualifications!! Lol!!!

Im gonna fill out an application for offensive coordinator next year! Heck I was a great pee wee coach that turned our pee wee team around! I coached the state champion kids when they were 10, 11, and 12! I had a mean double reverse pass, reverse, and a killer sweep!! I think I have the perfect qualifications!! Lol!!!

Somebody sign him up!!!

Somebody sign him up!!!

Somebody sign him up!!!