Marshall at MP

Triton

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Marshall
    • MP

This game can not be taken lightly by the Tigers. This is a warning....TRAP GAME....Marshall WILL show up and be ready for the Tigers. Their offense will be licking their chops to see our Defense. I do think that MP offense can move the ball and score but Marshall is improving and will be looking to get a big win. MP has lots of room for improvement.

This game can not be taken lightly by the Tigers. This is a warning....TRAP GAME....Marshall WILL show up and be ready for the Tigers. Their offense will be licking their chops to see our Defense. I do think that MP offense can move the ball and score but Marshall is improving and will be looking to get a big win. MP has lots of room for improvement.

Triton this response was me being a d-bag to you and it has been edited by a moderator to make it presentable. I apologize for being a d-bag and will do better next time. Otherwise I'll be banned. Thanks!

Triton this response was me being a d-bag to you and it has been edited by a moderator to make it presentable. I apologize for being a d-bag and will do better next time. Otherwise I'll be banned. Thanks!

This is the problem with this site, you let Possers come on here and say things they have no idea what they are talking about. What did I say that wasn't true. Triton was in the band, didn't play football a day in his life. He sells 4- wheelers, has know idea about the MP football team, he has know idea about the Marshall football team. Did Marshall run the ball on MP were they ready for MP, was anything Triton said true. You are the D-Bag

I pray that guy isn't from mt. Pleasant. We are better than that. For one, we generally know the grammatical difference between know and no. Two, triton has been an avid supporter of this town and program for as long as I've been alive. If there were more people like triton in the community, we would have one if the most enthusiastic and insightful fan bases in the state of Texas.