San Augustine vs West Sabine

starter11_06

I'm crying inside because some low life from west Sabine does not like me. People have the right to not like someone....you don't like me, I don't like you, and I don't like clay. He helped run the sa tradition to the ground by going 3-17. The talent was there...he just couldn't cut it as a head coach. Get the chip off your shoulder about losing to alto #itshows.

SA 42

WS 21

Im a low life, how about you being a low life. You got to hide behind a screen name to bash someone....I bet you still live at your mommas house at the age of 38....I dont have a chip on my shoulder from losing to alto, I have a chip on my shoulder cause of you.......Alto beat us and they will beat SA, was gonna say you...but we all know where you'll be that nite.....At the Blue Oyster Playing all your #1 hits from your latest Country Album....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pulling for San Augustine and Coach Hubbard in this one. The team that keeps their composure and does not let their emotions break down execution will win the game. Rivalry is one thing, taking care of business and playing on an even keel will define who has the best "TEAM" attitude and that will reflect in the final score. Safe game for both teams.

West Sabine met something called Defense. Again, schedule some tougher preseason teams to get ready for district. SA played a good game, but we still need to work on Special Teams....that is the only reason West Sabine scored.

How do yall like your crow served?

Grapeland will grab the 3rd playoff spot!!! Alot tougher team and they will hit you on Defense as well!

Im a low life, how about you being a low life. You got to hide behind a screen name to bash someone....I bet you still live at your mommas house at the age of 38....I dont have a chip on my shoulder from losing to alto, I have a chip on my shoulder cause of you.......Alto beat us and they will beat SA, was gonna say you...but we all know where you'll be that nite.....At the Blue Oyster Playing all your #1 hits from your latest Country Album....

I'm 25, independent, and whole bunch of other people were taking at the game at how they are glad clay is no longer here. How bout you come see a real team play instead of bumping your sissy gums. Oh was the you thumbing a ride back down 96? Get a real team then talk ####.

I'm about to throw some cold water on you two! The change in coaching staff was much needed at SA! The program is moving in a good direction. The coaching staff is dedicated to these kids and it shows!

The game last night was hard fought by both teams. I know that you can't look at year to year games but I was very skeptical that a team that the Wolves held to 0 points last year had improved enough to shut us down like everyone predicted. Although SA is not the same team that they were last year,I think they have improved and the offense has alot more dimension to it this year! The defense had a lights out performance and the team as a whole continues to improve each week! Congratulations to the Wolf Pack, Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Sabine met something called Defense. Again, schedule some tougher preseason teams to get ready for district. SA played a good game, but we still need to work on Special Teams....that is the only reason West Sabine scored.

How do yall like your crow served?

Grapeland will grab the 3rd playoff spot!!! Alot tougher team and they will hit you on Defense as well!

Good game SA, but to be fair, WS did score a touchdown, but the worst officials I have ever seen said he didnt get it. He hit the pylon with the ball in his inside hand. New rules say if you hit the pylon at all it is a TD. Flagrant Pass interference was not called, and a flagrant horse collar. WS was with out their best RB for most of the game after he twisted his knee on second play. WS defense played pretty well, but have to put up more points Tigers. You moved the ball pretty easily, but must finish drives! Keep your heads up, you will destroy Cushing and then Grapeland. Alto will probably kill SA, Alto much stronger and faster. Good job number 4 on that kick return, you are one of our many sophmore starters, future is bright with your abundance of youth.

Good game SA, but to be fair, WS did score a touchdown, but the worst officials I have ever seen said he didnt get it. He hit the pylon with the ball in his inside hand. New rules say if you hit the pylon at all it is a TD. Flagrant Pass interference was not called, and a flagrant horse collar. WS was with out their best RB for most of the game after he twisted his knee on second play. WS defense played pretty well, but have to put up more points Tigers. You moved the ball pretty easily, but must finish drives! Keep your heads up, you will destroy Cushing and then Grapeland. Alto will probably kill SA, Alto much stronger and faster. Good job number 4 on that kick return, you are one of our many sophmore starters, future is bright with your abundance of youth.

Uh oh here come the excuses! The refs cheated us, our best RB got hit by the Defense and had to sit out! By the way, that would have been a 2 point conversion after yalls returned kick off not a TD. Yall better look at scheduling some teams that will actually give you a run for your money next time around. Except for Tenaha, yall haven't seen another team until last week. As far as SA vs Alto goes, the loser out of that game will still be at least one place better than yall! You can make up all the excuses you want but when the clock ran down last night it said SA 20 Visitors 8. Thanks for visiting.

Ya'll are lucky to have gotten rid of him,we have that same problem in Grapeland kids laugh at coach behind his back and sometimes in his face.But we don't have fans like yourself willing to speak out and demand immediate changes.I promise you if your fans had kept quite and just been "supportive" you would still have him in charge and he would have run the program deeper into the shi##er.The young men of SA football will one day appreciate your efforts and that of the coaches and admin..Good job SA and good luck in the playoffs.

Clay dont like me, I dont like him. Even people on the school board and half the faculty at the school did not like Clay. What was West Sabine's record that year? Was not too good. I give credit where credit is due, but I do remember there being like 10 turnovers committed by SA. I also remember Lacey being knocked out for the year...so yall couldnt have done much more.

Clay is the only coach I have every bashed and he had every right to get bashed! I have not once bashed Coach Graves or Coach Hubbard! Their players respect them, that is something that Clay could not get!