Bears vs Rams

ttowngrad

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know u aint doomer so could u run that one by me again a little clearer please

snapback.pngttowngrad, on 01 November 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

I still need states IM me with them for the Rams!!!!

ill tranzlate ranfan1, ttown sayz he needs stats please instent meessege him with em.

snapback.pngttowngrad, on 01 November 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

I still need states IM me with them for the Rams!!!!

ill tranzlate ranfan1, ttown sayz he needs stats please instent meessege him with em.

ok 1 beast 2 beasts 3 beasts all the way to 11 beasts on the field at once.

My feelings are still hurt cuz I didn't get invited to the fish fry.

Well I wanted to invite you but Ramfan refused to allow me to ride Ole toothless's mule to deliver the invited so he could test his new stupid Pigeons... That why you Greezy and CoachGandy didnt get them... But somehow Doomer got his!!! Worst day of my life!

My feelings are still hurt cuz I didn't get invited to the fish fry.

Well I wanted to invite you but Ramfan refused to allow me to ride Ole toothless's mule to deliver the invited so he could test his new stupid Pigeons... That why you Greezy and CoachGandy didnt get them... But somehow Doomer got his!!! Worst day of my life!

hey lambo u promised me u would not tell anyone that. man cant trust u for nothing now i'm gonna have to make it u to ole trueblue. dont know what i'm gonna do now.

Well boys the deer should be moving if the dang full moons will stop and I am making my first trip to ol Joaquin stadium...how early should an out-of-towner plan on coming and where can u park, are there any no parking areas i should be aware of..Look forward to seeing some good action tonight, hope both teams are worth the hype everyone is talking about!

Well boys the deer should be moving if the dang full moons will stop and I am making my first trip to ol Joaquin stadium...how early should an out-of-towner plan on coming and where can u park, are there any no parking areas i should be aware of..Look forward to seeing some good action tonight, hope both teams are worth the hype everyone is talking about!

itwill be worth the trip. and i would get there by 630 oru might just hve to walk from downtown joaquin oreven the brookshire brothers in haslam. this isnt quite as big as homecomming but it is senior night so it will be crowded. we will turn the light on for u tho. havea safe trip. Go Rams

Should probably get there by 7 or so I would think for sure, but you still will have to park a ways. You can pretty much park wherever you want to, but earlier you get there, closer you will be able to park. With Center being off, and Tenaha playing tomorrow, it is going to be PACKED

Well it's here and idk about our boys but on as pumped as I was on game day when I was playin! Go rams!

Well it's here and idk about our boys but on as pumped as I was on game day when I was playin! Go rams!

I'm going with the rams. The bears will represent themselves well just dont think they will have enough. Besides somebody probably forgot to turn the sprinklers off before school started this morning!

Its probably still wet from last week......from 25 to 25 between the hash marks was really sloppy and had a few low spots that you could pump water from.

Timpson will come out very fired up and ready to play. They have a good coaching staff as well as a good athletic team. However, I feel like as the ballgame progresses they will soon realize that they are not playing the likes of All Saints, Cushing, Union Grove, Burkeville, Mt. Enterprise. Joaquin may not be the #5 Team in the state (only time will tell that) but they are the better, physical, more big game mature team. These young men grew up watching the teams Joaquin had in the 2000's go to the playoffs year after year and I believe they know tonight will be there time to leave there mark. Taking nothing away from Timpson, they can not help who they have played or the way teams have played against them thus far in district. They just simply beat whoever lined up in front of them and that's all they could control. I do not think they will have that same luxury tonight though my prediction is 32-18 Rams with the Bears having 2+ Turnovers. I just hope it is a clean game with no injuries.

Good Luck to both teams in the Playoffs!

Tonight is Senior night, Seniors to play at Ram Stadium, and don't see them not playing their best game of the year, especially when #9 is leading this team, he has been the best player in district, and I don't see that changing tonight.

GO GET-EM RAMS