64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Palestine
    • Carthage

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao then I bet its a bunch of rumors. Nobody here in Carthage has heard anything about it. Sounds like whoever you got your info from is full of it.

Absolutely no one in Carthage has heard anything about it. After reading the post I began making some phone calls and NO one knows anything about it... and I agree Classof2010 someone is full of it... Just stirring it up!

so...... Apparently either Carthage or Palestine has done something wrong/illegal with the Hudl system and the UIL is investigating?

Well according to the post I last replied to he said it wasn't the team closest to him, which unless I'm wrong would be Palestine. So they're saying its Carthage that's under investigation.

Absolutely no one in Carthage has heard anything about it. After reading the post I began making some phone calls and NO one knows anything about it... and I agree Classof2010 someone is full of it... Just stirring it up!

Lol I texted a coach and asked and they had no idea what I was even talking about!

Well according to the post I last replied to he said it wasn't the team closest to him, which unless I'm wrong would be Palestine. So they're saying its Carthage that's under investigation.

Lol I texted a coach and asked and they had no idea what I was even talking about!

I called one and they too had no idea what I was talking about it. And according to the post I took it to be carthage as well... GO DAWGS

I heard where a coach use to work at one of these schools and now works at the other school is doing something that the UIL is looking into..

I'm not sure where you got your information, but next time you want to put up any ####, double-check it first.

This is complete fabrication and next time you do it, you're gone.

I've spoken with multiple people about it and if you have something concrete, or want to talk to me about it, my email is listed below.

Thank you.

David Smoak

[email protected]

Smoaky, UIL may not be involved as of now......but Carthage coaches know what is going on and who is in question. They may not share that info because they are trying to handle it without too much of firestorm, but they do know what the issue is and are trying to fix it.

I'm not sure where you got your information, but next time you want to put up any ####, double-check it first.

This is complete fabrication and next time you do it, you're gone.

I've spoken with multiple people about it and if you have something concrete, or want to talk to me about it, my email is listed below.

Thank you.

David Smoak

[email protected]

Yes sir

I got Palestine in this one! This will be an upset. Palestine did beat Jville. Carthage lost to Jville. Carthage beat Rusk and Chapel Hill. Palestine beat Rusk and lost to Chapel Hill. Can't wait till Friday!

Dude 2 years ago Carthage lost to Nac by 21. They finished 3-7. We got to the playoffs and ran through everyone. Preseason games don't mean anything now...