Rivercrest - v - Como

Thunderriver1

I look for this game to be closer than some might think. Como has the home field advantage on senior night and they will be playing for pride. That is worth 8 to 10 points. They have one of the best players in the district in Steele. He will want to make a statement on his field in front of his familly and friends for the last time. Rivercrest on the other hand has a lot at stake in this game. they must win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. They will want to win big for momentum. The Rebels have arguably the most valuable player in the district in quarterback Erik Richards. He will have a opportunity to set a couple of school passing records this week. The rebel defense is getting better each week. All this said,I think Rivercrest will win convincingly although the score may reflect a close game. Rebels by 6 to 8 points.

I look for this game to be closer than some might think. Como has the home field advantage on senior night and they will be playing for pride. That is worth 8 to 10 points. They have one of the best players in the district in Steele. He will want to make a statement on his field in front of his familly and friends for the last time. Rivercrest on the other hand has a lot at stake in this game. they must win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. They will want to win big for momentum. The Rebels have arguably the most valuable player in the district in quarterback Erik Richards. He will have a opportunity to set a couple of school passing records this week. The rebel defense is getting better each week. All this said,I think Rivercrest will win convincingly although the score may reflect a close game. Rebels by 6 to 8 points.

I've learned to be conservative and cautious when making predictions