Henderson Kilgore

McLovin

Bout as even game possible. Kilgore scores on 2 big plays other than that henderson held them. Henderson ran the ball all night and Kilgore held them for the most part, only about 1 big play. Very even matched those field goals were the game tho. Could've gone either way but it goes that way refs were pretty good. Congrats Kilgore y'all will beat Gilmer

Absolutely right, brother! That game was very even. Both defenses are powerful. I hope you guys make a run!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why so many people on here cant take you serious. Not 1 word from you about the offensive play calling all year then all of the sudden you lose to Kilgore and you are back on your we arnet very good we wont win blah blah blah. You doubt Kilgore fans for getting on here and talking about their team and talk about how good Henderson is and then you lose now all of the sudden they arent good. Make up your mind, 1 loss does not define a season so you can hold your " im just honest thats why people dont like me" bit. Im sure on the come back against Gilmer that was the offense yall ran in the 2nd half and it worked, just not agianst the bulldogs. You want to talk about a fair weather fan? give me a break you change your mind about as much as the weather changes in Texas. Also you keep referring to the front 7 of Kilgore? There are only 4 of them on the defensive line. Did you even get a helment in High school im wondering if you even know anything about football at all.

He may not have had a helmet in high school but at least he could spell the word! You make all of us look like jerks in Kilgore with posts like that. Bottom line: 2 very good football teams played a great game. We were just fortunate to come out with a win.

Good luck, Henderson. Your defense is the real deal!

Don't forget about Gladewater...Kilgore's offense was pittiful...5 turn-overs in the first half...anyone else would have put 35 unanswered on you...talk about luck. Luck doesn't win games it just puts off the inevitable loss.

I cannot believe I am agreeing with you but you are close to being correct. I disagree that most teams could score that many points on our defense... at least not yet.

He may not have had a helmet in high school but at least he could spell the word! You make all of us look like jerks in Kilgore with posts like that. Bottom line: 2 very good football teams played a great game. We were just fortunate to come out with a win.

Good luck, Henderson. Your defense is the real deal!

No doubt it was a great game.... You obviously don't read many of his post.

9-0 is a lot greater than 5-4. Dude you are one game from being 500. You can talk about schedules all you want but the three good teams that you have played are Kilgore, Gilmer, and Prestonwood. Losing to anybody else is not even in the good category. Yall are lucky that our offense played worse than they have played all year and our defense made tremendous mistakes and monsta could only get 10 points on the board. Now go ahead and be a monday morning quarterback and blame it on the play calling. That was the best that your Defense has played all year and as bad as we were playing on offense you still couldnt keep us out of the endzone. Bottom line is Kilgore took care of business when the game was on the line.

9-0 is a lot greater than 5-4. Dude you are one game from being 500. You can talk about schedules all you want but the three good teams that you have played are Kilgore, Gilmer, and Prestonwood. Losing to anybody else is not even in the good category. Yall are lucky that our offense played worse than they have played all year and our defense made tremendous mistakes and monsta could only get 10 points on the board. Now go ahead and be a monday morning quarterback and blame it on the play calling. That was the best that your Defense has played all year and as bad as we were playing on offense you still couldnt keep us out of the endzone. Bottom line is Kilgore took care of business when the game was on the line.

Great game. Congrats to Kilgore. I think the bulldogs were a little surprised. Henderson is much better than their record suggests. Bottom line though was Kilgore made the play when they needed to and we did not. I look for a good run for both teams. Good game Lions. Tough loss but put it behind and move forward. It is a new season in 2 weeks.