cujoforlife

Smith County Showdown  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game has never been a shootout and it's not going to the be this time.

Never been? Is that based on the 2 year history? JT will not stop this offense, and I don't believe WH will stop JT's running game, so I think it will be high scoring. We shall see Friday night.

JT by 3 TDs. Horn was the best team we've seen and WH doest come close to what they have. If WH can run the ball.... nevermind WH aint running the ball on us. JT is a more well rounded team with a effective run/pass game and a very decent defense. In other words we're not one dimensional and tbh coach Holmes will try to kill WH early. A lot of hype in this one

Never been? Is that based on the 2 year history? JT will not stop this offense, and I don't believe WH will stop JT's running game, so I think it will be high scoring. We shall see Friday night.

people said the same thing in 2010. That game ended 21-14

Whitehouse has had a pretty good offense for at least the last 5 or 6 years. They still managed to not show up against some pretty good teams like Longview and JT. So what's the difference between this year's offense and the previous years offense?